Pentagon releases UFO footage

Not sure its fair to say that when some of the current whistle-blowers had there homes raided...
Such as who from the recent crop?

As said though, whistle-blowers leaking any form of classified data or anything the government doesn't want the public to know about, usually end up on the run or in prison.
Compare that to the current lot of UAP/UFO folk like Grusch, Elizondo, Mellon who are appearing on Rogan and pumping out books whilst using their favourite phrase of "oh, i got to be careful what i say" and giving zero actual hard evidence - like the guy from Why Files says, it's as if they've been signed off by the government/agencies on what to say.

I'm not saying this stuff isn't interesting but, there's a big ol' whiff of BS that follows these UAP/UFO guys and it'll continue until there is a true and proper whistle-blower amongst them.

Last edited:
Such as who from the recent crop?

As said though, whistle-blowers leaking any form of classified data or anything the government doesn't want the public to know about, usually end up on the run or in prison.
Compare that to the current lot of UAP/UFO folk like Grusch, Elizondo, Mellon who are appearing on Rogan and pumping out books whilst using their favourite phrase of "oh, i got to be careful what i say" and giving zero actual hard evidence - like the guy from Why Files says, it's as if they've been signed off by the government/agencies on what to say.

I'm not saying this stuff isn't interesting but, there's a big ol' whiff of BS that follows these UAP/UFO guys and it'll continue until there is a true and proper whistle-blower amongst them.
Grusch is the person who springs to mind and to a lessor extent Elizondo now he has been proven to he the real deal. There has been that classified SKIF where the people inside who has access to the whistle-blower evidence confirmed there was hard evidence which was credible and valid. Given the results of the SKIF we cannot write them off as whiff of BS. You say they have given zero hard evidence. What you mean is they have given zero hard evidence publicly but did give hard evidence at Congress and again at the SKIF. Everyone who has classified access to view the evidence and has looked at the evidence has come out and said this is valid and credible. That's very different from saying there is no evidence and its just BS. You don't BS you way though a SKIF with just BS talk.

Last edited:
Adding some double hmmm because this one actually could be announced in the next month:

Some clarity on this one:

If you go to the wiki of the supposed technosignature, it had been detected (in 2019) and was a target of SETI to be studied. They reported on it back in 2020, concluding that it was most likely NOT a technosignature because of similarities to other things they’ve seen before. I have a feeling that if Zuckerbergs initiative did find something that caused a second look at BLC-1, then it had to be something like lightning striking twice. Imo, if true, it has to be new information we’re not privy to and information they’re still trying to verify and prove without a doubt that it is a technosignature and not anything else.

Edit and also this:

Last edited:
Promising things just around the corner? :eek:

By the same people as well, it's just a re-spin of the same Ross Coulthart / Luis Elizondo / Matt Gaetz / Newsnation garbage that keeps going around, you watch - in another 3-6 months I'll all re-spin and go around again.

Round and round, month after month, year after year - the same cranks doing what they can to get clicks.

It's just a scam, all it ever was and all it ever will be.

Last edited:
Let's wait on this one, this is at least a group of scientists, and that includes the Chinese, not people who have just released a book etc.

Grusch is the person who springs to mind and to a lessor extent Elizondo...
Have you got any sources that point to Grusch and Elizondo being raided? A quick Google isn't bring up anything.

Elizondo now he has been proven to he the real deal.
Who or what says he's the "real deal" exactly?
There still seems to be a lot of contradiction around Elizondo, just look at the two Reid's on whether he worked or didn't or even had an worthy responsibilities at AATIP if he did.

And you still seem to be deflecting on the fact whistle-blowers don't usually roam free - Snowden isn't living in Russia because he enjoys the icy climate, vodka and borscht.
The fact the current troupe do, gives the impression they've been cleared by someone to talk about it to the public, 'it' currently boiling down to the square-root of nothing, in which case they aren't whistle-blowers but rather doing PR and being someone's mouthpiece.

Either way, this thread is over four years old and we're still in the same position even after folk were bleating that UFO confirmation would be imminent of the infamous UFO report. And let's be honest, in another four years we will still be in the same position.

Let's wait on this one,

EzIU4rk.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: mrk
Have you got any sources that point to Grusch and Elizondo being raided? A quick Google isn't bring up anything.

Who or what says he's the "real deal" exactly?
There still seems to be a lot of contradiction around Elizondo, just look at the two Reid's on whether he worked or didn't or even had an worthy responsibilities at AATIP if he did.

And you still seem to be deflecting on the fact whistle-blowers don't usually roam free - Snowden isn't living in Russia because he enjoys the icy climate, vodka and borscht.
The fact the current troupe do, gives the impression they've been cleared by someone to talk about it to the public, 'it' currently boiling down to the square-root of nothing, in which case they aren't whistle-blowers but rather doing PR and being someone's mouthpiece.

Either way, this thread is over four years old and we're still in the same position even after folk were bleating that UFO confirmation would be imminent of the infamous UFO report. And let's be honest, in another four years we will still be in the same position.
I am not deflecting. There are two types of whistleblowers. There are the illegal ones like Snowden who are taking classified information and giving it out to the public which are the ones that get locked up. Then there are the legal ones that are making formal whistleblowers complaints with legal representation and following correct procedure.
Those legal ones like Grusch are not handing out classified information to the public but they are providing hard evidence as part of the correct whistleblowers procedures. The reason as you put it, they often say “their favourite phrase of "oh, i got to be careful what i say" “ is because they lose there pensions and end up in jail.
Take Grusch in the pubic hearing he often said I cannot say that publicly but I am happy to provide that information and evidence in a secure environment. Which he did.

““Either way, this thread is over four years old and we're still in the same position even after folk were bleating that UFO confirmation would be imminent of the infamous UFO report. And let's be honest, in another four years we will still be in the same position.””
Its not remotely the same position. Hard evidence has been handed over to the SKIF investigation, ICIG investigation and AARO and all 3 say there is evidence to support what the Whistle-blowers are saying. Since then its been reported around 40 Whistle-blowers have provided evidence enough to convince members of Congress action needs to be taken.

“Have you got any sources that point to Grusch and Elizondo being raided? A quick Google isn't bring up anything.”
Grusch said in his official legal complaint there are reprisals being targeted against him and others. Back in 2023 it was reported his house was raided and around the same time a journalist lets slip that he leaked Grusch personal medical files which got handed to him by the DOD which backs up Grusch claim about targeted reprisals from the DOD. I am sure you can find all that if you did back though this thread. My lunch break is over, I don't have time to dig though this thread looking for old links.

• The SKIF investigation said the Whistle-blowers claims are real and have merit.
• The ICIG investigation said the the Whistle-blowers claims are real and have merit.
• AARO has said there is evidence to support some of what the Whistle-blowers are saying is true.

If this is all BS how do you explain above from the people with access to the hard evidence the whistleblowers handed over? Not got time to dig out the old links and videos. Some quotes I do have on hand.

“Tim Burchett: "I think everybody left there thinking and knowing that Grusch is legit"
Robert Garcia appears to be shaken by whatever was discussed and said there was substantial info shared with the committee.
Moskowitz said this verified a lot the claims made about UAP’s.
Moskowitz also said "Based on what we heard many of Grusch claims have merit!""

Last edited:
It's all a load of rollox. I'm so bored of grifters like Grusch and Coulthart. They're in it for themselves and that's it. There will be no disclosure. We will not find out anything new. We will be in the same place as now in ten years time.

It's actually nauseating trying to follow anything since Grusch got everybody hard for a few months. Here we are over a year later without movement or compelling evidence. Everything is just around the corner, coming soon, in the future. Boring.

Last edited:
It's all a load of rollox. I'm so bored of grifters like Grusch and Coulthart. They're in it for themselves and that's it. There will be no disclosure. We will not find out anything new. We will be in the same place as now in ten years time.

It's actually nauseating trying to follow anything since Grusch got everybody hard for a few months. Here we are over a year later without movement or compelling evidence. Everything is just around the corner, coming soon, in the future. Boring.
How do people like Elizondo keep being invited onto these podcasts. He’s got nothing.

Back
Top Bottom