Pentagon releases UFO footage

Why would the US government not have known that before releasing it?
The gov, or rather the military know how their cameras work. They were told to release the footage, not explain it. It's some members of the public that are interested in blurry videos, the military know full well what it is (gimbaled diffraction spikes).

Last edited:
who says they dont?

back in my research days i did a couple of projects for the MoD - they dont care what the public think or speculate, it doesn't even enetre into their minds as their opinions are considered irrelevant.

I work in the public sector and my IT team have had a number of FOI requests around various things. Normal process is for us to share the bare minimum with no narrative. This is to avoid any legal or governance issues.

Critical thinking is exactly that. Who said anything about it being jamming tech?
Are we talking about the same video? As there are multiple clips from different videos in this thread which look similar but are from different times and fighters. The video involving Cmdr. David Fravor brings up an alert for active target jamming aimed at the fighter and radar is lost as seen in the UI in the video. The secondary crew cycled though different modes trying to lock onto the target but failed due to active jamming. Clearly what ever these objects are, some of them are technology based and have active jamming tech along with some sort of stealth tech. As some of them have been proven to have stealth and active jamming systems this is a reasonable explanation for the creation of glare hiding the object. The debunking video you posted says they are only focusing and talking about the glare that is hiding the actual object which can be explained away by active jamming. People are always saying why can we not get clear footage of UFO's well as the military videos show what ever these objects are they are actively trying to not be seen using activated technology over just passive.

It's an plane 12 miles way, the pilot is looking at his screen, commenting on what his screen looks like, because no-one can see anything if its 12 miles away with the naked eye. Doesn't fill me with confidence if the pilots don't understand how their own camera works.

3:24
The crew that spotted the object in Cmdr. David Fravor video with their eyes are not the same fighter that the footage is from. This event started before the tracking pod was turned on. The point they see it with the naked eye they are approx 20,000 feet above it looking down and approached to 3000 feet. Pilot A approached the object while Pilot B stayed at high attitude to get separation and different views these two planes then land. Then another set of planes take off with an added tracking pod and this is where that video came from. There are 2 crew in the planes. The pilot and the back crew who detail with sensors e.c.t.

For the 3rd incident which I think you are talking about. There is a fleet of them, 5 craft in total. Not only is a fleet much easier to spot then 1 individual with the naked eye, what makes you think the one they spot up close and are talking about with the naked eye is the same one they are tracking with the pod? The pod is only able to track 1 target at a time out of the 5 targets. If its gimbaled diffraction spikes then how come both pilots can see them with the naked eye? A gimbaled diffraction spikes only explains 1 target. How do you explain the other 4 targets? Are you really saying there happens to be 5 gimbaled diffraction spikes at the same time which as far as I know is not even possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: B&W
Yep, 100% totally debunked and the reason it details how the gimbal works, is to explain the weird rotational and jumping movements of of the artifact/glare.
They clearly say at around the 2 min mark they are only making the case that a rotating glare is hiding the actual object. Not that the object is not there. Plus there is a fleet of 5 objects.

Are we talking about the same video?
Probably not, ufologists are terrible at organising videos. It's your job to convince me its an some kind of tech we've never seen before. I'm not convinced. Make a neat 20 min long video of why I should care about this coz so far you've completely lost me.

People are always saying why can we not get clear footage of UFO's well as the military videos show what ever these objects are they are actively trying to not be seen.
Either its tech blocking the camera or it's a camera artefact like gimbaling diffraction spikes in that one explanation.

The glare explains all of that. It's not an object hidden behind the glare, the glare is a camera artefact. That's all. That's it.

Ah the old the proof is out there but I won’t provide it routine.

As far as I am concerned this video is 100% explained as a camera artefact.

I would say the government know what they were doing when they released this footage, and others, without explanation.

I think we're being setup for some type of announcement in the future, and this is part of the primer.

I watched the whole video which is probably more than most of the people saying "lol debunked did" and it's nice the rotation part was explained, but that is literally all the video does and all it purports to do. The context again is important, the active radar jamming is specifically referring to the pilots being unable to lock radar guided missiles onto the target, but objects are obviously visible as multiple pilots are reporting the same visuals and we are hearing them discuss the object and seeing a fleet of objects on radar as is mentioned in the analysis video. Clearly there was some phenomenon that's difficult to explain, the lense flare is interesting, but doesn't address the scenario holistically, and not discussing the video in context is what people here seem keen to do.

The latest Ancient Aliens is funny.
Giorgio is with the head of SETI and getting all excited but it's made clear that except for the WOW signal nothing has happened and they don't know what that is.
At that point Giorgio should be thinking "Nothing" but instead he's still thinking Aliens.
He's then in an ice cave in Canada with a Prof searching for microbes and they find some, Giorgio still thinks they are Alien microbes but the Prof makes it clear that they are probably all our own microbes.
Immediately after he summarises saying we've found Alien microbes in the caves :)
Got to admit Panspermia is interesting.

Probably not, ufologists are terrible at organising videos. It's your job to convince me its an some kind of tech we've never seen before. I'm not convinced. Make a neat 20 min long video of why I should care about this coz so far you've completely lost me.

Either its tech blocking the camera or it's a camera artefact like gimbaling diffraction spikes in that one explanation.

The glare explains all of that. It's not an object hidden behind the glare, the glare is a camera artefact. That's all. That's it.
Well I am not a ufologists and its not my job to convince you, I am not even convinced these are aliens though I am convinced they are real objects. If you want to ignore facts and evidence that’s not my problem. Why would I waste time making a 20min video when I have given you organised and structured evidence.

“The glare explains all of that. It's not an object hidden behind the glare, the glare is a camera artefact. That's all. That's it.”
No it does not. In the case of Cmdr. David Fravor event a glare does not actively jam a fighter pilots’ systems and trigger the systems jamming warnings. A glare wouldn’t be picked up by 4 different fighters and a battlegroup of ships in a fleet. A glare wouldn’t be picked up on radar before it got jammed. A glare doesn't show up on infer red and other systems from multiple locations at the same time. Plus seen by the naked eye by multiple reliable high ranking officers. In the 3rd incident a glare wouldn't be seen with the naked eye and a glare might explain 1 target but it doesn't explain 5 targets.

If you insist all these are glares then you’re in the same category of people who automatically jump to aliens. Only from the opposite end of the spectrum. Dismissing everything despite the evidence showing otherwise is as bad as automatically believing aliens.

EDIT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eco2s3-0zsQ&t=2s 38min mark debunks the gimbaling diffraction spikes glare explanation.

Last edited:
Reactions: B&W
I doubt aliens would be welcomed here on earth. Plenty of racism already between humans poor aliens would get the brunt of it. Lol
Aliens might be too busy doing their alien day to day stuff like the orgy 10684 of the Pan-Dimensional Liquid Beast from the Mogadon Cluster. It would be like me taking time out of my day studying flies on a ****. Interesting to some but I'm a bit busy right now. Humans like to think of themselves as special. We might not be. We just have a low sample size vs the entire universe.

I watched the whole video which is probably more than most of the people saying "lol debunked did" and it's nice the rotation part was explained, but that is literally all the video does and all it purports to do. The context again is important, the active radar jamming is specifically referring to the pilots being unable to lock radar guided missiles onto the target, but objects are obviously visible as multiple pilots are reporting the same visuals and we are hearing them discuss the object and seeing a fleet of objects on radar as is mentioned in the analysis video. Clearly there was some phenomenon that's difficult to explain, the lense flare is interesting, but doesn't address the scenario holistically, and not discussing the video in context is what people here seem keen to do.
Pilot's can't lock on something, the equipment locking on tech doesn't work very well seems a more likely explanation. Not something the military want known but were forced to release. You wouldn't want to show any weakness in a system as the enemy could capitalise on it.

Aliens might be too busy doing their alien day to day stuff like the orgy 10684 of the Pan-Dimensional Liquid Beast from the Mogadon Cluster. It would be like me taking time out of my day studying flies on a ****. Interesting to some but I'm a bit busy right now. Humans like to think of themselves as special. We might not be. We just have a low sample size vs the entire universe.

Mean while we study bacteria living on the polar ice cap

Pilot's can't lock on something, the equipment locking on tech doesn't work very well seems a more likely explanation. Not something the military want known but were forced to release. You wouldn't want to show any weakness in a system as the enemy could capitalise on it.

So the military doesn't want people to know their AIM-120's couldn't lock onto something, yet allowed the Pilots to speak about it and published the video. Was it you or someone else meme'ing about critical thinking?

Mean while we study bacteria living on the polar ice cap
What the ratio of humans studying bacteria on polar ice caps to the ones that aren't? There are apparently 8 millions scientists in the world, some of them will be studying bacteria on polar ice caps. Lets says its 1 million but it might be less. There are 7.5 billion humans on earth so in this example the ratio of aliens interested in humans on earth would be 1:7,000,000 - 7 million alien spacecraft would fly by going, that's just boring humans, seen them before old news, but one in 7 million was stop by for a study. ;)

My theory is that there is a super technology out there, likely made my humans. But it uses new theories on movement and propulsion.

They have probably had this technology for decades. But in order to use it have to build up this story narrative to introduce it.

Back
Top Bottom