Pentagon releases UFO footage

I joined this thread late and haven't read the first half of posts so this might have already been talked about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eco2s3-0zsQ&t=2s the interview goes into a lot more detail like how multiple waves of fighters where launched and all picked up the object. How the ships in the fleet had been tracking the objects on and off for 2 weeks. The first set of fighter pilots where unware of the objects being tracked in the weeks before so there are multiple independent reliable witness's all backed up my multiple fighters and ship military equipment. @SexyGreyFox I know its a long interview but at least watch the first 15 minuets of it. Then surly you can see how this is more then nothing.

I have watched it when it was first released and then a bigger video on it and of course the Ancient Aliens episode.
I bet all my guitar collection that since 1971 I have read more books and watched more videos/documentaries than nearly everybody on here put together.
I just think if an answer is found they'll all go "Aah, that was it".

Im not conviced but I still dont get it. If it isnt aliens then what is the point?

Are the people adamant that these arent alien ships saying they are humans from another dimension or the future?

Serious question for those that believe in this stuff.

No, the issue is people just seem to jump to fanciful conclusions. Apologies but your post is a perfect example. You have went straight from if not aliens then is it time travelling humans or humans from another dimension?

What happened to the many much more rational options that you instantly ignored or even didn’t consider?

Hey what’s the bright light hovering in the distance? Is it aliens, time travelling humans, humans from another dimension?

No it’s a plane’s landing lights and it only looks like it’s hovering due to distance, perspective and the subsequent lack of relative motion. Or my favourite and incidentally one of the largest single causes of UFO reports… Venus.

This. It's unidentified. At that point you should stop with the guessing coz it could be anything. A hoax. A bird. A camera problem. 1000 other things. Lastly, it could be aliens.

"Please rule out the first 1002 things before aliens is the answer." - Science.

The problem is that you then end up being accused of being the one who brought up aliens. It is a perfect example of a straw man argument. They don’t directly claim aliens but there is no other way to interpret their thinly veiled, ‘no human made aircraft can do that and we can’t explain it by science’ trope. So you say that does not mean it’s aliens and they try to twist it to “you said aliens, not me”.

Last edited:

hey look, an explanation:

No, the issue is people just seem to jump to fanciful conclusions. Apologies but your post is a perfect example. You have went straight from if not aliens then is it time travelling humans or humans from another dimension?

What happened to the many much more rational options that you instantly ignored or even didn’t consider?

Hey what’s the bright light hovering in the distance? Is it aliens, time travelling humans, humans from another dimension?

No it’s a plane’s landing lights and it only looks like it’s hovering due to distance, perspective and the subsequent lack of relative motion. Or my favourite and incidentally one of the largest single causes of UFO reports… Venus.

No you misunderstood. I think it more likely not space ships but plane lights, weather balloon or the usual rational answers. Thats why I asked the people that believe in these massive ships that zoom off at a bazilion miles an hour if they dont think it is alien then what do they think it is because it isnt us thats for damn sure.
The problem is that you then end up being accused of being the one who brought up aliens. It is a perfect example of a straw man argument. They don’t directly claim aliens but there is no other way to interpret their thinly veiled, ‘no human made aircraft can do that and we can’t explain it by science’ trope. So you say that does not mean it’s aliens and they try to twist it to “you said aliens, not me”.

I think most people have watched the interview,

There's no evidence to back up the things which were said by David Fravor, none at all - it's all just his verbal account. I do believe one or two other pilots were interviewed/came forward, but it's just verbal accounts - none of it can be corroborated.

The conflict of interest is huge, as some of these people have been involved with a scam company (to the stars academy) so we can't rule out that some/all of them, are being paid to tell lies to make money, and you absolutlely have to do that before you can take these frankly crazy claims with any hint of seriousness.
Unless I miss understood something it was corroborated by multiple equipment. 4 planes, multiple ships. We can see the object actively jamming the plane with the tracking pod. Infer red and video, its not just a verbal account. We are not talking random military soldiers but high ranking top 20 rank in the entire battlegroup confirming.

Here is the executive summary from the battlegroup to corroborate with the fighters in the air and what the pilots recorded. Given the amount of equipment invoked I don't believe its a hoax or faulty equipment. Its a battle group no one could have hacked all that different equipment and there is no way that many different items of equipment in different location went faulty. If I recall the numbers 6000 people where involved and none of them have come forward to say its fake.

https://vdocuments.mx/executive-summary-das-ufo-phnomen.html?page=13

The Executive Summary corroborates a lot of the event with what looks like a lot more then just 1 or 2 other people.

No you misunderstood. I think it more likely not space ships but plane lights, weather balloon or the usual rational answers. Thats why I asked the people that believe in these massive ships that zoom off at a bazilion miles an hour if they dont think it is alien then what do they think it is because it isnt us thats for damn sure.

Thanks for clarifying and correcting my mistake.

Hey I was right :) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_thinking

Gimbal UFO debunked. Next.
Just watching that and it doesn't seem to debunk the video. At the start they says there is a glare hiding the real object behind the glare. They are only talking about the rotating glare part of the puzzle. Plus how does a glare use active jamming equipment and block radar? Not passive jamming, active. It also ignores the voice where the other pilots are picking up the same object. Its picked up on every fighter in the air and via the ships on the ground. One plane was flying level with it and the other plane has at high attitude looking down at the object. In this case a hoax. A bird. A camera problem seem to have all been ruled out. Lastly that link you posted skipped over the rest of the evidenced and video evidence from different angles which goes against being only a glare.

If you want to apply critical thinking the active jamming being aimed from the object at the fighter plane is more likely causing some sort of glare. Most likely the object has some sort of Stealth technology which is causing interference. Which is evidenced in the video and also rules out it being a bird.

Last edited:
Reactions: B&W
Just watching that and it doesn't seem to debunk the video. At the start they says there is a glare hiding the real object behind the glare. They are only talking about the rotating glare part of the puzzle. Plus how does a glare use active jamming equipment and block radar? Not passive jamming, active. It also ignores the voice where the other pilots are picking up the same object. Its picked up on every fighter in the air and via the ships on the ground. One plane was flying level with it and the other plane has at high attitude looking down at the object. In this case a hoax. A bird. A camera problem seem to have all been ruled out. Lastly that link you posted skipped over the rest of the evidenced and video evidence from different angles which goes against being only a glare.

If you want to apply critical thinking the active jamming being aimed from the object at the fighter plane is more likely causing some sort of glare. Most likely the object has some sort of Stealth technology which is causing interference.

• I find it debunks the video perfectly and if in fact the object was actively jamming, it did a terrible job of it and it sucks as stealth tech.
  • It didn't show on radar because it wasn't actually there.

I find it debunks the video perfectly and if in fact the object was actively jamming, it did a terrible job of it and it sucks as stealth tech.
It doesn't debunk it. It says the target we're seeing is a glare. Then it just goes on to explain the mechanism the plane is using to track it.

Also there is a bigger question to all this. Let us remember this video hasn't come from joe bloggs down the road on his crappy camera. It's been released by the US government with an open question.

So the question is, why would the US government present this information?

It doesn't debunk it. It says the target we're seeing is a glare. Then it just goes on to explain the mechanism the plane is using to track it.

Also there is a bigger question to all this. Let us remember this video hasn't come from joe bloggs down the road on his crappy camera. It's been released by the US government with an open question.

So the question is, why would the US government present this information?

Yep, 100% totally debunked and the reason it details how the gimbal works, is to explain the weird rotational and jumping movements of of the artifact/glare.

Last edited:

If you want to apply critical thinking the active jamming being aimed from the object at the fighter plane is more likely causing some sort of glare. Most likely the object has some sort of Stealth technology which is causing interference. Which is evidenced in the video and also rules out it being a bird.
It's an plane 12 miles way, the pilot is looking at his screen, commenting on what his screen looks like, because no-one can see anything if its 12 miles away with the naked eye. Doesn't fill me with confidence if the pilots don't understand how their own camera works.

3:24

To keep your eye off the bigger picture like Area 51.
It's suited the Government that people want to believe in Aliens while they carry on regardless with experimental stuff.

Lol, stop it. You will have them starting some wird CT theory about a malitary facility in the USA where captured alien tech is studied. We could call it Area 39... no I like yours better, Area 51 has a better ring to it. :D

• I find it debunks the video perfectly and if in fact the object was actively jamming, it did a terrible job of it and it sucks as stealth tech.
  • It didn't show on radar because it wasn't actually there.

The video clearly states an object was causing the glare and shows examples of other objects causing similar glare. Also, I would have no idea how to evaluate the effectiveness or otherwise of stealth technology.

I must admit though, this video on its own isn't really that compelling as evidence of actual alien UFO's

Critical thinking is exactly that. Who said anything about it being jamming tech?

The video clearly states an object was causing the glare and shows examples of other objects causing similar glare. Also, I would have no idea how to evaluate the effectiveness or otherwise of stealth technology.

I must admit though, this video on its own isn't really that compelling as evidence of actual alien UFO's

Totally agree and I also found this and other videos compelling to watch but never enough to prove anything tangible.

Back
Top Bottom