Pentagon releases UFO footage

Soldato
Every time I see this thread pop back up I click on it thinking there might finally be some of this aledged evidence shown - but of course there isnt.
To be fair, there's no evidence they aren't alien seeing as though the government keeps it all top secret for matters of Nashnul secrurity, like the government could kill it easily by saying it's not alien it's x project, here's the evidence, but they won't, it's not like Russia, China don't already know of their secret programs either

Last edited:
Soldato
In todays episode of Internet Experts not believing official report that confirms lack of evidence surrounding made up objects……

Like, what are people expecting AARO to do here? How hard are they supposed to go with their investigations to prove that something doesn’t exist? How do you defend yourself accused of having an affair if you are in fact, not having an affair? I can testify, handing them an innocent phone does not make you innocent in their eyes :p

Soldato
In todays episode of Internet Experts not believing official report that confirms lack of evidence surrounding made up objects……

Like, what are people expecting AARO to do here? How hard are they supposed to go with their investigations to prove that something doesn’t exist? How do you defend yourself accused of having an affair if you are in fact, not having an affair? I can testify, handing them an innocent phone does not make you innocent in their eyes :p
In this case it would be like being accused of having an affair, when you've actually got a secret hobby

So you just show the hobby

Associate
In this case it would be like being accused of having an affair, when you've actually got a secret hobby

So you just show the hobby

Or.... the person/people making the accusation would present evidence to back it up.

The onus is on those making the accusation to prove guilt, not for the target of the accusation to prove their innocence.

Furthermore, It's practically impossible to prove a negative. "Prove there is no god" for example...

Soldato
Or.... the person/people making the accusation would present evidence to back it up.
5ftj3Ta.png

Why would they expand a program to protect UAP reverse-engineering, if they never had anything to reverse engineer ?

And the government program is saying there's no evidence of non human craft, but the craft are man made, well who made them ?

Last edited:
Soldato

The onus is on those making the accusation to prove guilt, not for the target of the accusation to prove their innocence.

Furthermore, It's practically impossible to prove a negative. "Prove there is no god" for example...
That's not right because if those people provide that evidence they get thrown in jail and lose there pensions. If 30+ of military people are saying they worked on a secrete classified project that's off the books. Then go the information to prove this, is under this project, in this building, run by these people, at this time and location. The onus isn't on those 30+ military to prove its real. The onus is on AARO to investigate. The problem is AARO method of investigation is basically to go "hey are you running an secret project? no, your being honest right? Ok nothing to see."

As the 30+ military people have provided such high levels of details. AARO could have done a proper investigation, entered the building, looked around and checked everything out then proved its not real with a proper report. Instead ARRO made it look like there is a cover up and did farse of an investigation.

How hard are they supposed to go with their investigations to prove that something doesn’t exist? How do you defend yourself accused of having an affair if you are in fact, not having an affair? I can testify, handing them an innocent phone does not make you innocent in their eyes :p
If 30+ military people are saying something dodgy is going off in that building over there when we worked there. I expect AARO to do more then ring up and go. Hey you not doing anything dodgy right? Ok you wouldn't lie to me would you? Ok all clear nothing dodgy is going off in that building without even entering the building. Even if there is nothing dodgy going off that type of investigation is not acceptable to prove nothing dodgy is happening.

Soldato
Did anyone think the US would admit to UFO's?

We know how long they kept the stealth technology under wraps, for decades.

The crafts that we have seen and are unexplained to us could be black ops projects caught on camera. So when asked if there is any evidence of UFO's and UAP's they can officially say no.

Soldato
Eh?

Not sure your Man maths is working
The math is fine. Might not be right as its only an estimate but its theoretically possible depending on which model of estimated life you are using for life in the galaxy. The Drake equation is the most popular estimation with a figure of 100 million worlds where life in theory could have been forged by evolution in our galaxy alone. Numbers escalate up fast once we add in other galaxies.

Associate
In the Milky Way there are 200 billion star systems 100 millions stars are home to life. 1 million star systems are intelligent life

Although your figures are obviously just pulled out of your...hat - you are probably correct in that there is other intelligent life out there, possibly on numerous planets. The numbers are just too big for it to be any other way for me. The big problem of course is that we are all so unimaginably far away from each other it is literally impossible to ever meet.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Although your figures are obviously just pulled out of your...hat - you are probably correct in that there is other intelligent life out there, possibly on numerous planets. The numbers are just too big for it to be any other way for me. The big problem of course is that we are all so unimaginably far away from each other it is literally impossible to ever meet.

I agree on life but intelligent life that can make Spaceships is a whole different ball game.
There is also the Fermi Paradox to take into account, there could have been intelligent life at a totally different time to us and so far away there would be zero chance of traveling that far.

Man of Honour
The math is fine. Might not be right as its only an estimate but its theoretically possible depending on which model of estimated life you are using for life in the galaxy. The Drake equation is the most popular estimation with a figure of 100 million worlds where life in theory could have been forged by evolution in our galaxy alone. Numbers escalate up fast once we add in other galaxies.

On what basis do you claim to have solved an equation in which almost all of the terms have an unknown value?

The Drake equation has absolutely no predictive value and was never intended to. It was created solely as a way to spur discussion. It can't be solved until after we already know the answer. It was never intended to be solved. Out of the 7 terms that are to be multiplied together, 2 have estimates and 5 are completely unknown.

How much is unknown x unknown x unknown x unknown x unknown?

Back
Top Bottom