People at the Gym :/

Caporegime
you know those plunger things you use to block toilets. one of my staff told me that some homosexual must have put the non plunger end somewhere it should never have been, because it was covered in something it should never have been, oh and someone took a dump in the communal open showers of our 5 a side football complex once.

Back in a gym in Crawley, someone use to pull the brush out and dump in the holder, then put the brush back in.

Soldato
I think it depends on how you cheat. Taking bicep curls as an example, if you're using 10-20% more weight than you should (bear in mind that'll only equal about 5-6kg total) you can still blast your biceps if the way you cheat still puts the focus on the biceps. If you're using 30-40% too much and just cheating to get the weight from A-B no matter what, you're probably actually putting less stress on the biceps.

Caporegime
It does make you wonder doesnt it.

I think its a case of people can still reach a goal by cheating the reps, but as its not as efficient it wont get you there as quick and has the potential to be more risky in terms of injury.

Still, wont get me cheating much regardless :D

Soldato
Just come back from my back/tri session. Never going at this time ever again. Literally about 15 teenagers hogging all the free weights. One lad attempted a 50kg bench and failed first attempt. His own fault for wearing no shirt.

Caporegime
[TW]Sponge;19366805 said:
Just come back from my back/tri session. Never going at this time ever again. Literally about 15 teenagers hogging all the free weights. One lad attempted a 50kg bench and failed first attempt. His own fault for wearing no shirt.

Ive never actually been in a gym that allows no shirt.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Was waiting for the bench press last night while some dude was lifting weight which was way too heavy for him. So he took a full 5-7 minutes rest so he could manage 3 reps spotted.

Permabanned
Went yesterday and counted 15 blokes on free weights and nearly every dumbbell was on the floor, a personal trainer what works there, just chatting to some bloke not interested, I nearly tripped over a dumbbell taking my dumbbells I got back to the rack, disgusting.

I mean the rack is about 4 feet from the benches. How can you go to a gym exercise and be to lazy to put the weights back. I told one of the girls on the reception it needs tidying up and she just ignored me. 2 more months and can I stop my DD.

Back
Top Bottom