People at the Gym :/

Permabanned
I lost some headphones at the gym a while back, after I left them hanging on the hook in a toilet cubicle whilst having a dump. I went back later to look for them on the off chance they hadn't been pinched, unsurprisingly they'd been pinched.

But on the floor of the cubicle was a poo encrusted teaspoon! :eek:

Just why, there was plenty of toilet paper. :(

And last week, a bloke with his two tiny kids (like 3 year olds) in the Adults only section of the changing rooms, both rolling around naked on the padded bench in the middle. Cue one peeing all over it and the other puking all over it. :(

Caporegime
I lost some headphones at the gym a while back, after I left them hanging on the hook in a toilet cubicle whilst having a dump. I went back later to look for them on the off chance they hadn't been pinched, unsurprisingly they'd been pinched.

But on the floor of the cubicle was a poo encrusted teaspoon! :eek:

Just why, there was plenty of toilet paper. :(

And last week, a bloke with his two tiny kids (like 3 year olds) in the Adults only section of the changing rooms, both rolling around naked on the padded bench in the middle. Cue one peeing all over it and the other puking all over it. :(

you know those plunger things you use to block toilets. one of my staff told me that some homosexual must have put the non plunger end somewhere it should never have been, because it was covered in something it should never have been, oh and someone took a dump in the communal open showers of our 5 a side football complex once.

Associate
most big powerlifter don't do it much differently though, they just don't have that much flexibility.
That's when I see a huge guy with a barell chest with a 4 inch ROM I'm like meh.
The bar has to travel for like 2 feet when I bench lol.

Man of Honour
Re: the contorted women, it's a legal lift, as long as her feet, arse and shoulders are in contact then it's fine. They do that the minimise the ROM. Hence why I'm not keen on powerlifting style/assisted bench.

Back
Top Bottom