People at the Gym :/

Soldato
What I want to know is, what is the thought process the first time you go for hairdrying the balls? Does it go something like "Dammit this towel just isn't getting my sack as dry as I need it to be... Hmmm.... I wonder if blasting it with scalding air would work? ooooooh what tickles!"

Caporegime
I can imagine it being quite dodgy as the skin there is quite thin and sensitive.

Talc powder is the best way to dry that area.

Does the powder from lifting chalk work? I get hot when lifting sometimes, the bowl next to the platform could be dual use!

Or, to save on taking talk and chalk, just take chalk! or use talk for lifting?!

Lastly, i'm not sure about have balls feeling like a pair on bonbons tbh.

Man of Honour
haha! :D

Well talc is useful for picking up moistness/wetness - I'm sure as a father you must have used it with your kids?

I use talc a lot when in hot countries, stops/minimises rubbing or sweat irritation.

Caporegime
Hmm yes I think he wants to convey that, I remember a recent thread where he posted 'I don't need hair ;)' or something :p.

Robbie - what do you mean by "I don't need hair"? :confused: :o

I can't remember what thread it was, maybe the post a pic of yourself one, but someone commented on your lack of hair and you replied 'I don't need hair ;)', insinuating obviously that the impressive nature of your wang completely eliminated the requirement for hair :D.

Man of Honour
Ah I remember - it was the "ripping my hair out" thread, and someone said don't say that or I'll get envious. That's when I said I don't need it - hair on my head... I don't see the link to my nether regions though :o I've never been bothered about balding. :)

Man of Honour
Gee charming - I really don't get why you think I'm sleazy, I'm actually a little offended at that. I'm a bit of a flirt, and like a bit of an innuendous joke for sure... but sleazy? That's verging on insulting me.

And no I wasn't referring to my nether regions.

Soldato
I hate it when your at the gym admiring the Ornaments on a rack. There silver and look real funky starting small and then getting progressively larger ,it looks pretty nice. And then midway through me admiring them some meathead comes along and starts lifting them up and down :S im just looking at him thinking put that down before you drop it. I've told the people at the gym but they dont seem bothered i think its due to them being intimidated by these big guys who show no respect for the modern art on the rack.

Associate
Almost a Youtube moment in the gym.

Young asian lad in there doing chest, I was using a machine and watching him rep. He manage 4 just and I thought he was going to re-rack after that but noooooooo he decides to do another.

I sense its going to end in disaster so I start to think about moving closer, before I can he has just about got the bar back up but misses the hook on one side and the bars comes crashing down on him. Fortunately he got the other hook on because if he didn't I dread to think what his face would have looked like!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom