PES 2010 demo releasing tomorrow

Caporegime
Well what can I say that hasn't already been said.

The demo is awful!

I played at Anfield as Liverpool and I couldn't help but feel like I was trapped inside a Russian submarine, the god awful crowd noise sounds like it has been lifted straight from The Hunt For Red October.

Associate
Played quite a few games yesterday and just not impressed by it. I know it's only a demo and the final release will be different but let's face the truth it won't be radically different from this build and on that I won't be getting it. FIFA 10 this year then for me.

Associate
I scored a goal that went through the keepers stomach. On the replay i could get it so the ball came out his back and front and it was dead center. Should have taken a screen shot but couldn't be arsed. Thought that was pretty shocking to be honest, surely that's something that should have been fixed before a demo!!!

I didn't hate the game and think its probably the best version on PS3 (not saying much). There was a little lag which after fifa is frustrating but you get used to it.

To be honest i felt a little underwhelmed by both demo's. Fifa offered very little extra after 09. Think ill just keep going on 09 till Fifa 10 drops to 20 quid which if like usual will be about a month after launch.

Associate
What an abomination.

If this isn't the final build why release this crap to the public ?

I'm not fan of either game and it looks like EA have done as much as they can with this hardware. Don't know what the hell Konami are playing at but they seem to have given up with this generation.

Associate
I never thought I would say this, but what a shocking game!
GFX look awesome but everything else is just plain pants! Its like they took last years game and slowed it down and made it even less responsive! Other than that it pretty much plays the same.

I'm totally gutted! Looks like FIFA for me this year :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Soldato
I like it, the differences will take a short while to get used to, but apart from that my only gripe is it seems a little too easy to score.
I've not looked into it much, but I'm hoping the Be a Legend mode will make a return, I poured some serious hours into that in PES 2009.
Pre-order is safe, looking forward to it's release.

Soldato
With all the complaints about the responsivness on the demo, I think its worth making a note of which version you have as I have the PS3 version and it seemed fine to me! - Definitely quicker and more responsive than PES2009 anyway!
Is it possible that its the 360 version thats rubbish??

StevieP

Soldato
used to be a huge PES fan but fifa turned out to be better a couple of years ago so just been buying them. thought this was the year tht PES would be better but have been highly let down by it.

i think its terrible and will be staying with fifa this year aswell

Man of Honour
I want my bandwidth back, this game truly is a waste of the 1.03GB I used to download it. Played a few games to give it a decent go, then uninstalled it from my Xbox. The only way I'll play it this year is if I get it to review or I get given it as a present.

Soldato
I dont see an Official PES 2010 thread with multiple pages :)

Why would there be when the game isnt even out yet?? Hard to form an opinion without trying the finished article!

We should just have a FIFA vs PES "battle thread" to keep all the comparison opinions in one place!
The last time I looked, this thread was about the demo being released, nothing to do with FIFA! :p

StevieP

Back
Top Bottom