Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Did you get your M20s hooked up via USB before you had to move room? I'm really tempted by them, but my desk is a somewhat awkward size/shape for them.

Also, any pics of the pup? :D

Yep I did, very happy with them but now completely wasted now that I’m in the living room. They are listed on members market.

Here’s Missy, she’s 15 weeks tomorrow.

Soldato
I see. How do you control volume btw, through the knob on the speaker itself? How granular is it? Thinking about trying the 4.5's with one of the reasons being I want a volume knob that doesn't annoy me!
Probably half and half adjusting the volume from the PC and on the speakers. The speakers get way louder than you would want to use them sat at your desk so mine are usually down at 5-10%, the knob is smooth but requires only small increments to get much louder.

Soldato
Probably half and half adjusting the volume from the PC and on the speakers. The speakers get way louder than you would want to use them sat at your desk so mine are usually down at 5-10%, the knob is smooth but requires only small increments to get much louder.

That's fair enough, if at least the knob has some small resistance so you don't accidentally whack it way higher :D

Associate
poqyGgx8j

I've started doing a silversmithing evening course and walked back into my room and thought of this thread :)

Speakers are creative soundworks DT2200

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom