Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Soldato
This is Man Room 2.0™ following our house move on the 5th. What a time to buy your first house!

It's a bit less space than I had before but perfectly adequate, and a lot brighter as I'm setup in the conservatory now.

IqaRwcY.jpg

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Sweet. What mat is that?

Soldato
This is Man Room 2.0™ following our house move on the 5th. What a time to buy your first house!

It's a bit less space than I had before but perfectly adequate, and a lot brighter as I'm setup in the conservatory now.

IqaRwcY.jpg
What desk is that? Looking to change and that looks good with the drawers instead of legs!

Caporegime
What desk is that? Looking to change and that looks good with the drawers instead of legs!
IKEA do it yourself job.
go on their website, all the bits are there.
The table tops are really crap though, made of paper, so you might wanna look at Ikea kitchen counter tops for that instead.
That definitely looks like a kitchen top in the picture :p
No i dont work for IKEA

Last edited:
Soldato
@pepp77 Nice setup ! Where is that clock from and can it be bought online ?

It's just an Amazon Echo Show, unless you're looking at something else?

Yep, Just an Echo Show 5.

I'm very pleased with it considering what was there before the change and the limited space I had to work in, finding the "L" shaped desk was a godsend.

Soldato
I ended up buying a polycarbonate chair mat for medium carpets (it is hard to find a decently rigid one - most of the cheaper ones or those you get from high street stores the chair wheels will sink slightly into) and spray adhesive attaching a barrier mat to it - looks a bit utilitarian but beats any other solution I've found that allows smooth movement but not too much movement, low noise.
Any links? The ones I've tried are delivered rolled up and useless. I'm needing a solid piece so that I can roll around on as if it was hard flooring.

If anyone has a recommendation please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom