Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Decided to change case to the H5 Flow and de-RGB the setup.

uU4fGbC.jpg

Switched back to the felt desk mat, doesn't hide the wires like the black desk mat but is more pleasing. I think I've managed to squeeze everything in well into this tiny office.

Evening photo.
DSCF1006.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
What's the thing under your monitor with what looks like loads of USB ports on it please? :)
It's a stand for the DAC with 2 USB hubs integrated into it. I couldn't find anything similar so I made one from MDF. It sits over a desk grommet so all the cables are hidden. Took longer than it should to make as I get a bit anal about the finishing on these sorts of things.

RDjnOQK.jpg

Last edited:
Suspended
Last edited:
Associate
Associate
Moved house over the course of the last couple of weeks and finally got my, somewhat lifeless, setup going. Some custom art prints are being framed and then I need some new lighting and such but it's coming along.

Desk: Fully Jarvis, 1.8*.8m Dark Bamboo top with the 3 stage alloy frame.
Chair: HM Logitech Embody in Black
Monitors: LG C2 42" on an Ergotron HX, LG GN950B on an Invision...mount of some description.
PC: 5900x/3080ti/32GB 3600MT/s
ZSA Moonlander and Logitech G Pro Wireless mouse
Flexispot Standing Mat, it's quite comfortable for longer periods.

Still got to clean up some bits and pieces alongside a bunch of stuff to add but I'm happy with it for now. I can start on the rest of the house now.

WZEiC5T.jpg hBRxLfo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom