PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
This game is really fun, though not very good at it. Saying that I think my 5th? game I got to 12 / 100 with 3 kills so getting there. Performance wise I'm getting about 40 - 50 fps with a 290x and 5930k. Running 1440p:

AA - Medium
Post Processing - Very Low
Shadows - Low
Texture - High
Effects - High
Foliage - Very Low

This is probably the 1st game I have felt I needed a GPU upgrade. Tried to get crossfire working but ended up with lower fps.

Edit: I have been having an issue when I return to the lobby its just a blank screen. Seems the game is recording my deaths (lovely 0.17 K:D) but not my kills :(

Man of Honour
That purely depends on how long you survive. Think a win is normally around 40 mins if you make it that far

Yup about that, I think my wins are generally in the 32-35 min range.

Been doing some Duo matches tonight, brilliant fun and having teammates brings a whole new dynamic to the matches. Even though the 2nd match we played resulted in me panicking and blasting my teammates spine out with a point blank shotgun

Man of Honour
I just can't figure out where the hell I get shot from.

Audio is HUGELY important in this game, hearing the direction of the shots, hearing footsteps, hearing doors opening and closing and movement in the grass. I play with my volume at max levels, its absolutely vital imo.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
This game is really fun, though not very good at it. Saying that I think my 5th? game I got to 12 / 100 with 3 kills so getting there. Performance wise I'm getting about 40 - 50 fps with a 290x and 5930k. Running 1440p:

AA - Medium
Post Processing - Very Low
Shadows - Low
Texture - High
Effects - High
Foliage - Very Low

This is probably the 1st game I have felt I needed a GPU upgrade. Tried to get crossfire working but ended up with lower fps.

Edit: I have been having an issue when I return to the lobby its just a blank screen. Seems the game is recording my deaths (lovely 0.17 K:D) but not my kills :(

I'm getting around 50 fps ~ @ 3440x1440p running ultra but i've seen dips to the low 40's.

This game is strangely addictive, even though i've found no good rifles yet.

Man of Honour
I'm getting around 50 fps ~ @ 3440x1440p running ultra but i've seen dips to the low 40's.

This game is strangely addictive, even though i've found no good rifles yet.

I got the newly added SKS rifle earlier but my favourite is still the KAR98k with an 8x scope on it.

Underboss
Audio is HUGELY important in this game, hearing the direction of the shots, hearing footsteps, hearing doors opening and closing and movement in the grass. I play with my volume at max levels, its absolutely vital imo.

Aye I need a better audio setup. Got some decent headphones just need to improve the overall sound quality.

Soldato
Just played a first duo match, my team mate died really early on (his 1st game). Managed to win it tho! mostly due to evasion and a bit of camp at the end. 1 Hit a guy with a shotgun after about 5+ minutes of neither of us moving hehe

Associate
I managed a few vehicular kills! There was a tense moment where I was scrambling for a weapon, only to look up and find a guy in the doorway just standing there. Needless to say it didn't end well! :p

Performance is somewhat underwhelming on the high preset, despite having an i7 4.7GHz, 16GB RAM, and a GTX 1070. Shame!

Caporegime
There are no keys.

They are only selling on Steam so that locks out the grey market sellers unless you buy "gifts" from someone in another country with a better exchange rate.

shame 27 quid is a bit rich. you expect that price from a AAA studio. this is basically a tweaked mod which was free . also if you realize how this will grow or fail is based on twitch streamers.

basically the biggest game twitch wise is H1z1 in this type of game.they have massive viewer base.they are double what this game has even though its launch day hype.so will those streamers adopt or change to this game and lose viewers ? i doubt it.

Man of Honour
I'm fine with the price, I've racked up 35 hours on it so far which is more than I have on some AAA titles. £27 is fine , in my eyes at least.

Back
Top Bottom