PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
I played last weekend so I made the informed choice that the game is playable enough to be worth purchase.

I understand to caution on Early Access/Kickstarter I bought into Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen for a hell of allot more than £27 and while ED has been kinda worth it Star Citizen is still to prove itsself.

I also got bitten on Next Car Game but I also consider games like Killing Floor 2 worth what I paid for Early Access.

I just think that the game in its current status is worth £27 and will grow to be something i can sink some good time into.

Caporegime
But this game is already proven to be well worth its asking price. They is enough footage out there to make that choice! I can understand EA games can be a trouble but this I feel is already a great game.
Its planned to be in EA for 6 months while they can steam work shop in and sort out performance.

its proven to those who like it.i played the original mod it held my attention for a short period of time.yes this is a newer version of the mod and a lot has been done.so i will give them credit for that.yes there is plenty of footage but i trust youtubers and streamers who often get the early access as much as i trust gary glitter.after the release 99.9 percent of them doing videos wont play after first few days they in it for the hype and the views .

many games are planned to do this that and everything else so you give them your money .then what happens ?

i do think it looks great im leaning more towards buying than not buying it.it looks fun. just wish there was a open beta for all to try then we could see before giving people money for something that could be a POS.

Soldato
1b76fc3633.png

RIP :)

Also.. quabbling over £27.. Really? :p

The game will be full release by the end of the year guaranteed.

Soldato
1st game in 2 quick kills then mrs drags me away from pc to do stuff in middle of a round. She can be really inconsiderare. Ended up 22nd dying to em field

RSR

RSR

Soldato
I bought this today after waiting for a few weeks for it, i'm still yet to kill anyone on it but ive only played two games on it so far. :D

However, man it cripples my system running @ 3440 x 1440 :eek::mad:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Awwwwwww... finished 2nd. I jumped into a trench at the end and the barrier enveloped the stairs out of the trench which meant I had no safe way up when the circle shrank again. Ended up dying to the barrier trying to get into the final circle lol

So far though a 3rd, 2 5ths , a 6th and an 8th. So not too shabby overall.

Back
Top Bottom