PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Pretty sure I'm the worst player in PUBG, 45 hrs in and not had a Chicken Dinner yet.
Been a close 2nd twice (with 7 kills once) and very close again last night on Squad last with 4 remaining 2 on each side, my team mate then turned his gun on me presumably because he ran out of something and wanted whatever I had, served him right though because he got gunned down while looting my corpse.

I think I hit close to 100 hours without a win then they started coming thick and fast.

That is savage. Get yourself on Discord, although I can't promise the same won't happen :D

I'm in there but can't use voice comms bud as my PC is in the living room and it would be quite disrespectful to the wife while she's trying whichever crime of the week show she likes watching.

I think I hit close to 100 hours without a win then they started coming thick and fast.

I generally suck at multiplayer anyway tbh but regardless I still really enjoy it. The only one I was any good at was Unreal Tournament and got to quite a high level, other than that I'm happy getting owned most of the time as it makes the odd time I have a good game all the more special.

Pretty sure I'm the worst player in PUBG, 45 hrs in and not had a Chicken Dinner yet.
Been a close 2nd twice (with 7 kills once) and very close again last night on Squad last with 4 remaining 2 on each side, my team mate then turned his gun on me presumably because he ran out of something and wanted whatever I had, served him right though because he got gunned down while looting my corpse.

I'm about 60 hours in now with just 1 solo chicken dinner and that was only because the other guy died outside the area. I think I'm addicted to the game! I've only had the game for 5 weeks and I think there's only been two nights I haven't played on it.

Anyone else finding loads of loot last night? I think in the space of three houses I looted I saw 4 scars, 4 umps, loads of med kits, sights, helmets etc.

Matchmaking does exist, a few of the higher skilled streamers (not top viewed, there's a difference) have a few videos up of them sitting in the lobby for 10, sometimes 15 minutes waiting for equal skilled players to join between games.

My anecdotal evidence says it does exist, when my rankings drop terribly after a bad evening, the next day I typically get a few wins.

It definitely does exist. The difference between top 5000 and 500 is big. At the start of the season it was pretty much instantaneous when searching for a game, now it can take me 5 minutes to find a game and 10 minutes for it to fill.

They aint lowered the graphics quality to get better fps have they ? as graphics were bad enough before for a unreal 4 engine, i know some game companys have done this in the past.

Not at all, if anything they look sharper to me. FPS gains too which is a Brucey bonus if you ask me. Game feels much smoother now. Nice to see the game progressing.

So how does ths discord thing work then and how do you team up with friends? I'm on the OcUK channel already but haven't used it yet.
I've spent 45hrs simply using Click to Play in the top left in solo or squad, I do prefer squad when the team is right and its nice having 3 others that are in all probability much better than me watching my hide but I've also been teamkilled for my loot quite a bit which is very annoying.

Back
Top Bottom