PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Still cant break my solo curse this season. Keep finishing in top 5 or getting nuked early on Duo and squad however we're doing pretty well

13.3% win ratio in duo and finishing top 10 43% of the time.

10% win in squad and top 10 50% of the time.

Asia servers for squad 40% win rate and 60% top 10 and in top 7% for k/d ratio of 4.33 lol

Last edited:
Soldato
I have just downloaded this and installed it. as soon as I start the game it sends my pc mental. 980ti fans run at full speed and so does my stock ryzen cooler. Any ideas guys. I have checked the temps and they are fine and I play BF1 with not problem.

Soldato
I have just downloaded this and installed it. as soon as I start the game it sends my pc mental. 980ti fans run at full speed and so does my stock ryzen cooler. Any ideas guys. I have checked the temps and they are fine and I play BF1 with not problem.

Its a game which is yet to be optimised and is a resource hog.

It will improve in time, but sounds normal to me given the above.

Associate
Still cant break my solo curse this season. Keep finishing in top 5 or getting nuked early on Duo and squad however we're doing pretty well

13.3% win ratio in duo and finishing top 10 43% of the time.

10% win in squad and top 10 50% of the time.

Asia servers for squad 40% win rate and 60% top 10 and in top 7% for k/d ratio of 4.33 lol
Crashes / having to drop out for squad mates etc keep ruining my record.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :p

Caporegime
i tried a game after i wrote my god they are bad :p no wonder people are going asia its like shooting fish in a barrel.the only worry you have is if the circle/waves hit you.

Associate
Maybe i better go back on the Asian server then. Swapped to the Australian one and playing pretty average tbh. Had a terrible run of half a dozen or so games where i couldnt find a single weapon and died within the first few minutes.
Also PUBG seems to default me to the Asian one for some reason.
Still not tried this on coop yet as none of my aussie mates have this

Associate

I have 980 ti and mine does the same, put your hand on the side of your case, can sometimes feel the heat coming off it. hammers the gpu! as mentioned above its normal, I know 10+ people who play this in real life and they all have same issue with their GPUs doing the same.

Soldato
I have 980 ti and mine does the same, put your hand on the side of your case, can sometimes feel the heat coming off it. hammers the gpu! as mentioned above its normal, I know 10+ people who play this in real life and they all have same issue with their GPUs doing the same.

what drivers you got installed ?

Soldato
I had the latest and have now used DDU and rolled back to a previous one 382.33 and it's still doing it, I have taken the card out cleaned any dust out and re seated it. I is odd as soon as you put any load on it it goes mental but only 2 of the fans run at full speed and the other one does not move. I think it might be RMA time. It is not even a year old Yet.

Back
Top Bottom