PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Could always cancel reloading by pressing x to put your gun away (and again to get it out with however many shots you had loaded)

I actually don't like the new way of interrupting as I keep accidentally interrupting it :p
I kept having that issue where if you put your gun away or switch weapon while reloading it'd keep playing the sound over and over. So far it doesn't seem to happen with the new interrupt. The shotgun's reload sound wasn't too bad but the one on the revolver drives you absolutely nuts after a few minutes of hearing the bullet casings drop...

Associate
Aye, loot seems to be a bit iffy now. Seems to be a feast of weapons and next to no meds or vice versa. But you know to be honest I don't mind that. What's the point of loot if everyone is fully geared in the first 2mins. Might as well just give everyone AR's and meds in the plane prior to jump if that's the case.
Half the fun, for me anyway, is not knowing what's behind that next door. Or in the next room/building.
If I've crap loot then I have to adjust my game play style. I'll go all campy campy and try and get the jump on someone else that's better geared.

Biggest issue I had yesterday was going to the gun range where there was about 200 rounds each of 5.56 and 7.62 but not a single gun. If it was the other way round I'd have assumed already looted but was just bizarre.

Associate
I kept having that issue where if you put your gun away or switch weapon while reloading it'd keep playing the sound over and over. So far it doesn't seem to happen with the new interrupt. The shotgun's reload sound wasn't too bad but the one on the revolver drives you absolutely nuts after a few minutes of hearing the bullet casings drop...

Ah yeah the revolver was annoying, never noticed the issue with any other guns though :)

Soldato
Biggest issue I had yesterday was going to the gun range where there was about 200 rounds each of 5.56 and 7.62 but not a single gun. If it was the other way round I'd have assumed already looted but was just bizarre.

Yea the loot is definately a bit strange, dropped in north Gerogopol last night, think i came across 8 AK's in 2 buildings most of them were on top of each other as well.

Caporegime
25k players banned in the last 3 months, nuts

actually its not that much for a popular game.battlefield for eg and cod have upto ten percent cheaters in previous games.in this going by the bans going off 4 million sales = 0.625 of the player base.ill take them numbers any day of the week.its actually rather impressive .

Soldato
Possibly someone did loot the guns but had no space for anymore ammo? Where possible I try and never leave weapons behind me especially early in the game. I've even went as far as lifting a gun and dropping it in the grass, same with ammo I don't need.
But yea does seem weird so much ammo just laying round.

Associate
Possibly someone did loot the guns but had no space for anymore ammo? Where possible I try and never leave weapons behind me especially early in the game. I've even went as far as lifting a gun and dropping it in the grass, same with ammo I don't need.
But yea does seem weird so much ammo just laying round.

Did wonder that but it'd have to have been a full squad taking just guns and no ammo as the ammo piles were all separate from each other, off top of my head about 6 different piles (2 in each shooting area and then 2 on benches)

Soldato
Did wonder that but it'd have to have been a full squad taking just guns and no ammo as the ammo piles were all separate from each other, off top of my head about 6 different piles (2 in each shooting area and then 2 on benches)
ah right ok - that's probably not what I was thinking, as you say that's too much work for someone soloing. defo summat weird there with the loot table then.

actually did you check quantities or just see the ammo boxes, again something I've been known to do is drop a load of single bullets, even 1 bullet still shows the ammo box and only when someone enters the tab screen do they see quantities - sad I know but something approaching trolling I like to do to slow down or pee other players off!

Soldato
Aye, loot seems to be a bit iffy now. Seems to be a feast of weapons and next to no meds or vice versa. But you know to be honest I don't mind that. What's the point of loot if everyone is fully geared in the first 2mins. Might as well just give everyone AR's and meds in the plane prior to jump if that's the case.
Half the fun, for me anyway, is not knowing what's behind that next door. Or in the next room/building.
If I've crap loot then I have to adjust my game play style. I'll go all campy campy and try and get the jump on someone else that's better geared.
Exactly, like i said above, they should make good loot very very rare, and normal loot rarer also.

Associate
ah right ok - that's probably not what I was thinking, as you say that's too much work for someone soloing. defo summat weird there with the loot table then.

actually did you check quantities or just see the ammo boxes, again something I've been known to do is drop a load of single bullets, even 1 bullet still shows the ammo box and only when someone enters the tab screen do they see quantities - sad I know but something approaching trolling I like to do to slow down or pee other players off!

Definitely packs of 30 iirc

May have been just a 1,000,000 to 1 chance as I know ammo often spawns without guns just felt very odd that it was all there with no guns lol :)

Do agree with the guys above me though, if I'm well kitted I tend to play safer than if I've got bad kit. If i've got bad kit then I want someone elses :p But then again if I've got bad kit I won't engage at range when I might otherwise with good kit. Swings and roundabouts :D

Back
Top Bottom