PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
I like the VSS in the last few circles, it really comes into its own then.

I love ranging the shots with the VSS from afar then dropping rounds on them. As you are so far away with a low calibre silenced weapon people have no idea what's going and sometimes they stand there taking damage not knowing what's damaging them.

I got shot once from miles away with a VSS and it took a few hits before I realised I was getting shot at and that it wasn't some weird damage bug as I didn't hear a single thing other than me taking damage.

Associate
VSS is a marmite weapon. I love it, all my squad mates i regularly play with hate it which is great as it always gets passed to me. Like you say, it is silent death and by the time the target has worked out what is going on, you have the few hits required to knock them down/kill them.

Associate
So I picked this up a little while back and must admit its great fun, I just came 3rd in a solo round which is the best yet for me with 8 kills!

Does anyone have any setting suggestions or tweaks? Doesn't seem to matter if I play medium, high or ultra I get the same FPS drop and lag spikes all the same... I have played with the scale too but cannot seem to get a solid and steady FPS - is this the same for everyone and the game just needs some further optimization?

Cheers guys.

Soldato
So I picked this up a little while back and must admit its great fun, I just came 3rd in a solo round which is the best yet for me with 8 kills!

Does anyone have any setting suggestions or tweaks? Doesn't seem to matter if I play medium, high or ultra I get the same FPS drop and lag spikes all the same... I have played with the scale too but cannot seem to get a solid and steady FPS - is this the same for everyone and the game just needs some further optimization?

Cheers guys.

Don't worry too much about optimising for FPS, most of the lag spikes and hitching are caused server side. That comes from having played 300 hours, being vocal about my lag as it hits and having squad mates confirm they get it at the same time.

I run a mix of high/ultra with foliage on low4pro ;)

Associate
Don't worry too much about optimising for FPS, most of the lag spikes and hitching are caused server side. That comes from having played 300 hours, being vocal about my lag as it hits and having squad mates confirm they get it at the same time.

I run a mix of high/ultra with foliage on low4pro ;)

Low for pro haha, I'll try that then, but I am playing on a 4k monitor so probably doesn't help all that much either. Is it worth saving up the coins for anything other than gear, the boxes seem to get more and more expensive but then reset?

Soldato
Low for pro haha, I'll try that then, but I am playing on a 4k monitor so probably doesn't help all that much either. Is it worth saving up the coins for anything other than gear, the boxes seem to get more and more expensive but then reset?

Are you actually running at 4k? I've had to drop my resolution in game. Still get drops but not as bad as running at full resolution.

Coins wise just buy what you can theres no difference in rarity of items. Might be worth saving them once you get to the 4800 crate just save coins until the reset and buy a load at the same time. They reset every sunday night.

If anyone hasn't joined the OcUK server join us. Going to try and get a custom game going between us all tonight.

Soldato

You can only use them on gear and they reset every sunday. I buy 3-4 until it gets to 4200 coins for a box then wait for the reset.

Back
Top Bottom