PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Please could those running a 1080 give me your average fps please?

Ive jusy upgraded to a 1080 but im still getting big drops in fps.

Im running in 1920x1080, low or medium settings, fps up to as high as 80-100 but frequent drops to 30-50 range.

Anyone else have something similar?

Thanks
Your going to get drops I have a 980ti and on occasion I can get a 50+ fps drop.

Associate
Second game...4th and 3 kills. Not bad for a mouse/keyboard virgin!! (yes I've always been a console peasant for shooters at least :p )

Then crawling to the circle and one shot killed from who knows where but I think I was low on health.

Soldato
Second game...4th and 3 kills. Not bad for a mouse/keyboard virgin!! (yes I've always been a console peasant for shooters at least :p )

Then crawling to the circle and one shot killed from who knows where but I think I was low on health.
Nice one, especially as it was only your 2nd game. Bet your heart rate was through the roof. Even with 200+ hours in the game, soon as I get into the top 10 mine is pumping!

Associate
Nice one, especially as it was only your 2nd game. Bet your heart rate was through the roof. Even with 200+ hours in the game, soon as I get into the top 10 mine is pumping!

Wasn't too bad actually...perhaps ignorance of my impending doom is bliss :D

Was a bit out in the open though so I suspected it might not end well I guss.

Associate
Bad night for random pickup 4 player groups.
2x Team player turns and shoots me dead
1x Team gets killed within 3 minutes.
1x This group is looking good we are all chatting in voice getting gear and swapping gear, driving along in a jeep and one of the team sets off a grenade killing everyone.

Associate
This thread is like a diary or running commentary of people games...., It needs it's own news thread. But there's so little news, the performance of the game has been improved dramatically but there's nothing there to suggest it's got anything more than a pick up and play a couple of times of week style. I don't even mind not winning any more as 99% of the time is not possible.

Associate
This thread is like a diary or running commentary of people games...., It needs it's own news thread. But there's so little news, the performance of the game has been improved dramatically but there's nothing there to suggest it's got anything more than a pick up and play a couple of times of week style. I don't even mind not winning any more as 99% of the time is not possible.

I agree. Although since they wiped stats and I had 2 chicken dinners under my belt, I cannot help not be annoyed. I am fighting for that chicken dinner, but its much tougher. In a years time I imagine literally impossible :p.

Back
Top Bottom