PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
I'm not disputing that and I was merely making an example. I rarely find myself in such a position, my top 10 percentage last season was nearly 20% for solos and during current season is 50%.

I fully exploit both modes, I just find 1st person a more level playing field compared to 3rd.

My win rate is nowhere near yours but yes I did find 1st person a more level playing field, both from getting shot at and shooting back.

3rd person can regularly end with a stalemate of two parties each stood behind separate trees looking at each other without seeing the enemy. You know he's there, he knows youre there. First to peek loses.

I've used it just as much as I've been killed by it, but I definitely find first person 'fairer' i.e IRL if I wanted to see someone I'd have to stick my head out, I like that risk in this. Will see how it plays out though and still enjoy 3psn

Caporegime
one of my mates last night got a running crossbow headshot as the guy jumped through buildings.just wish i would have recorded it probably 100m on the run :cool:

Associate
Soldato
On my A game today, been struggling with this for weeks, FP mode has helped then today chicken dinner - 9 kills, aim on point, 180 spin kills several times nice to be the one getting the kill when being on the back foot, completely owned the round m416 is my favourate gun on the game fully kitted out.

Has the Vector been nurfed? Couple of games I've emptied 2 13 round clips with the guy standing and today an extended mag and he dropped literally on the last round - this thing used to rip before, was my go to close range.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Players,

Today we look at what we have changed and fixed in our week 20 patch.
This patch will be deployed to the Test Servers on Wednesday, August 9th, and if everything is stable, to the Live Servers on Thursday.

Client Optimization
  • Optimized game performance for 6-core or higher CPU
  • Optimized UI

Sound Effects
  • Decreased motorbike engine and vehicle skid sound volumes

Bug Fixes
  • Improved character animation when using throwables while prone
  • Fixed a bug that occasionally disabled voice chat on the Starting Island
  • Fixed a bug that caused your character to stand before crouching when revived
  • Fixed a bug that prevented players from rebinding Unarm to an alternate key
  • You can now see the mark from the character you are spectating on both the Mini Map and World Map
  • Fixed a visual bug with the scope while a character you are spectating is prone on a hill
  • Fixed a bug caused by changing "Graphics" - "Quality" - "Effects" from Settings
  • Improved the wrist positions on the steering wheel

See you in-game,
PUBG Community Team
http://steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1451701826007887564

Associate
What's the general consensus on moving to the very inner circles towards end game, say last 8-15. I seem to get caught out at this point although only have a few hours play time.
It'll depend on where the final circle is going and what cover there is, most of the time I prefer to patrol the edge of the circle but if there's a good bit of cover near the middle of it then I'll dig in and periodically Meerkat and check for targets.

Associate
What's the general consensus on moving to the very inner circles towards end game, say last 8-15. I seem to get caught out at this point although only have a few hours play time.

Generally, if I do that then I get hit from multiple places. If I stay around the outside I end up having to move right across to the other end as the next zone is never in my favour. Just my experience :p

Soldato

I don't think there is any one way that would work, its so situation based. I try to come into the final circle on the off-side to where the drop line was, you're less likely to bump into people - or at least you were early in the season. I stay on the edges for the final two or three circles and start crawling immediately inwards scanning 360 staying in the grass - thats 3pp of course. I don't shoot anyone unless there is a chance they'll see me - at this point its not about kills, its about winning the game and shooting is just telling everyone where you are. When I am down to three I stay still even if i'm just outside the final circle, pop meds and wait for the other two to shoot it out and hopefully pick off the survivor.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, everyone does it differently. Ive lost a couple of wins this season because I turned into a little girl and started firing away at number two with an smg when theres a SCAR on my back with scopes, or just didnt realise I was in the circle and he wasnt which means he would have had to run to me.

Caporegime
get in early dont shoot unless you know you can kill people and wont lead to you getting killed.often the main reason you die in the last ten is because you get in a fire fight which you just give your position away and multiple people kill you.

Back
Top Bottom