PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
I think there is probably a lot more hacking than people realize. Its not all aimbots and macros. Have a look on you tube for some videos from a hackers perspective. You can remove recoil entirely as well as have other players highlighted

Yup, the best cheaters are the one who do it subtle. Which I think there are more than most think. Those retards that cheat and insta headshot everyone on the map in 30 seconds are the morons.

Soldato
They need to add in a kill cam showing the shots killing you then have an option to report.

Theres some leaked japanese release notes for the new patch with a killcam introduced (translated by a guy on Reddit).

• Kill camera function was added to the tab of the game play of the setting menu. You can see the person's kilcam in the game result window.
  • In squads and Duos you can only see the kill cam when the whole team is dead.

Soldato
Just had a round on the test server (I did not play the 1st test server).

Game overall feels much smoother. I think fps might be higher but its hard to tell at the moment. Everything feels very smooth at least (that being said, it was pretty smooth before for me after I updated to the latest Nvidia driver).

New UI looks great, looks and feels a lot more polished, although I think the text in the inventory is a little big (mainly on attachment descriptions). Game seems a bit more vibrant and colourful now as well. Minimap looks quite bland now and the map has changed - it looks both better and worse at the same time, hard to describe.

New sounds are awesome. Vehicle sounds are great (I know that was in the previous build). Red zone sounds pretty beefy now as well. I think when you are in the blue zone, you get a wierd kind of notification / "dong" which I guess might be useful if you miss it. Was a bit irritating for me however. I think this was just distant (but loud) red zone explosions.

Not had a chance to try out the new weapons yet or really ballistics.

I tried to use the kill cam after I died but the game crashed :(

Edit: 2nd game got to try out the DP-28. If you are unprepared for it the recoil is quite high. Once I had shot it a bit I got used to it. Rate of fire is pretty slow but seems decent. Got a chicken dinner with it as well.

Over all patch is pretty solid - cant wait for release :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Had a couple of goes and it all looks good, tbh.

So far, I like the improvements to the UI and the artillery sounds when you're in the red zone are immense.

Don
Those patch notes look interesting :) V1.0 is going to bring a number of big changes to the game, I guess they've been held back a bit implementing the anti-cheat features

Soldato
One of the biggest interests for me is removing the 8x scope from the M16. Too many people run that as a 30-round DMR, will be good if they can bring the AR's to a position UNDER DMRs again.

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Got a nice duo win last night ending with 10 kills for myself and 6 for my partner. Ended the game with a flurry of grenades towards the last surviving duo, blowing them sky-high :D

Soldato
credits? I assume you mean the BP's (battle points)??

you accumulate them simply by playing the game. when you have enough you can 'buy' crates which you can open for cosmetic gear to sell on or simply sell the crates. crate prices start at 700bp's and increase in price with each purchase, so 700, 1400, 2800 (I think!)
the crate price resets each Monday. on average I can buy 4-5 a week and I for the most part sell the crates on rather than open them (most crate items are worth pennies) the crates themselves are 40-50p each usually.

Back
Top Bottom