PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Caporegime
I do like the assumption that physcho Sony doesn't have a better pc :D.

I could do if pushed to.

I have a ryzen 1700x I could overclock. I also have 2 X 1080's I could use in SLI. Also got 3000mhz ram and 2 X nvme m2 ssd's. The only thing he has me beat on is core speed.

However I just use a single 1080 and my 8400 coffeelake.

Soldato
your impressed. thats not even that special

do you hold the mouse with your feet or something? fast tap firing is easy.. m16a4 battlefield 3 everyone tap fired.

noticed yours and vegas age.. your trying to compare with people in there 20's and in there "prime" when it comes to gaming.. i noticed my reactions slowed down a lot when i hit 30. and i played quake 2 quake 3 TFC at the highest level for England + competed at LANs when i was 17-22 and then played BF3 at highest level and cG and team UK and also BF4 for team UK. so i know what it feels like to lose my reaction speed and also my way of thinking when it comes to high level gaming.

people like shroud are the messi of gaming..

they are godlike..

Associate
your impressed. thats not even that special

do you hold the mouse with your feet or something? fast tap firing is easy.. m16a4 battlefield 3 everyone tap fired.

noticed yours and vegas age.. your trying to compare with people in there 20's and in there "prime" when it comes to gaming.. i noticed my reactions slowed down a lot when i hit 30. and i played quake 2 quake 3 TFC at the highest level for England + competed at LANs when i was 17-22 and then played BF3 at highest level and cG and team UK and also BF4 for team UK. so i know what it feels like to lose my reaction speed and also my way of thinking when it comes to high level gaming.

people like shroud are the messi of gaming..

they are godlike..

My reaction time isn’t what it was admittedly

The problem I have goes back to a dice sponsored bfbc2 competition about 7 years ago when their very own sponsored squad used no recoil macros throughout the competition and won. It was proven looking at the shot spread through in game footage (also they came out and admitted to it) and dices response was “macros aren’t against the rules” appreciate its a different game but just looking on the internet there are literally hundreds or mouse / keyboard / ini hacks for this game that are undetectable it makes you wonder....

Caporegime
You couldn’t have played CS at that high a level if you think that clip is suspicious.

It’s bewildering seeing people come up with all sorts of angles to try and out those who are at the very top of the pile in terms of skill. You can compile clips of all the pros that look sketchy, heck there’s hours worth of flusha videos on YouTube and his aimlock.

Associate
I think Shroud is better. He always seems to be getting the kills first, that said, Doc could be just unlucky. When I play in a Squad, everyone is getting kills and wiping out and am always behind, doing revives. Maybe it's just a case of them meeting the enemy first.

But Doc sniper skills are god like amazing at times.

Shroud is a very skilled player , Dr disrespect plays very aggressive hence why he gets downed a lot more but his aim its good, but Shroud is a lot better! some of his head shots are unreal to watch,

Soldato
You couldn’t have played CS at that high a level if you think that clip is suspicious.

It’s bewildering seeing people come up with all sorts of angles to try and out those who are at the very top of the pile in terms of skill. You can compile clips of all the pros that look sketchy, heck there’s hours worth of flusha videos on YouTube and his aimlock.
You mean his mouse lifting?

In all seriousness, the very best in the world are gonna look like inhuman cause of simply how good they are.

Soldato
FFS just got esp'd in our last game.

Looting the roof of a 3 storey, just on the roof hear footsteps outside, shout to wango and stay behind the stairwell, both of them sprint up 3 flights out onto the roof and straight round the wall into me, dead.

Kwango moves into my building, camps the bottom of the stairs, doesnt move for a good couple of mins, they jump down and immediately know where he is and unload into him.

No question about it they both knew exactly where we were from across the map.

Associate
My aim is improving recently, I'm finally getting the hang of recoil control - but a shooting range to practice some aiming drills would be really useful!

Caporegime
FFS just got esp'd in our last game.

Looting the roof of a 3 storey, just on the roof hear footsteps outside, shout to wango and stay behind the stairwell, both of them sprint up 3 flights out onto the roof and straight round the wall into me, dead.

Kwango moves into my building, camps the bottom of the stairs, doesnt move for a good couple of mins, they jump down and immediately know where he is and unload into him.

No question about it they both knew exactly where we were from across the map.

If they’re making it that obvious they should be banned soon enough, problem is there’s lots of players using ESP’s in more subtle ways and chances are they’ll never get caught.

Soldato
Most of the top streamers 100% use macros, there’s no way they can single shot the M16 with such accuracy without macros, hell even Aculite admitted to using them, no different to battlefield I suppose

Meh, always thought that marcos is cheating, like using the mousewheel to fire single fire weapons. I don't care if everyone can do it. it's not intended, like using a bump stock to turn a semi-auto to full auto. @ Las Vegas.

Soldato
Meh, always thought that marcos is cheating, like using the mousewheel to fire single fire weapons. I don't care if everyone can do it. it's not intended, like using a bump stock to turn a semi-auto to full auto. @ Las Vegas.

So what you're basically saying is that changing a key bind to anything other than mouse1 is cheating right? By that logic surely mechanical keyboards are also cheating because of the response time compared to standard keyboards?

I've never seen any suspect shots from the Doc. Shroud is a better player, but after examining quite a few of his videos in slow motion I've seen a handful of questionable events. As a former high level CS player, I'm pretty familiar with player actions etc. PUBG: Items such as shooting full auto into a enemy team and the crosshairs snapping perfectly to another players head the exact instant the previous player is "knocked", three times in a row. Some crazy pre-fires and flicks that even the best CS players would only get lucky with. (Shroud isn't considered a top tier CS player). I'm not positive, I'd give it 50/50 that Shroud uses the expensive/closed group limited FOV aimbot and/or macros.

I'm sorry but you can't have played CS at that high of a level if you think Shroud is cheating. Ignore the reddit highlights and YouTube montages, he does whiff shots and make bad plays, it's not all 30 bombs.

Shroud has great mechanical aim, that much is obvious. It's not that hard to grasp that years of experience playing at highest level and in a top 10 CS:GO team, translates pretty well into other FPS titles. This is why he typically finds the best angles and knows when to be aggressive, it's not all god like aiming.

Last edited:
Soldato
So what you're basically saying is that changing a key bind to anything other than mouse1 is cheating right? By that logic surely mechanical keyboards are also cheating because of the response time compared to standard keyboards?

Changing simple keys is fine, don't put words into my mouth, that's absurd. What's crap to do is combining many key presses to one key to gain an advantage.

Soldato
Hey guys I found the scroll wheel shooter :p

Vega, do you use Discord at all? I've seen mention of performance issues with micro stutter when keeping Discord open. Same with web browsers too. Best thing to do is to turn Hardware Acceleration off for these if you have them open whilst playing.

Discord -> My Settings -> Appearance -> Hardware Acceleration

Chrome -> Settings -> Advanced Settings -> System -> User Hardware Acceleration Where Available

Soldato
like using the mousewheel to fire single fire weapons

I'm not putting words in your mouth. Firing a weapon in PUBG requires a single button, so re-binding that action to mousewheeldown is hardly cheating is it? Binding the mousehweel to Russian walking in 1.6 or crouch jumping in PUBG is debatable. However, if I remember rightly the former was originally banned in events due to how much of an advantage you gained but then it was allowed towards the end of 1.6.

Man of Honour
Not to mention everyone binding +jump to mwheeldown in CS:S, made bunny hopping very easy. Looking back it was so OP, along with the deagle.

Soldato
Using mousewheel aint any quicker than pressing left mouse to fire single shot weapon for me, how is binding a pistol to wheel up or down any quicker, you still have to press mouse one to fire after dont you.

Soldato
Using mousewheel aint any quicker than pressing left mouse to fire single shot weapon for me, how is binding a pistol to wheel up or down any quicker, you still have to press mouse one to fire after dont you.

You bind the scroll wheel to fire, then the Pistol (any other weapon) turns into an SMG or machine gun by just letting the wheel fly.

The tactic is as old as gaming.

Back
Top Bottom