PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
I've never seen any suspect shots from the Doc. Shroud is a better player, but after examining quite a few of his videos in slow motion I've seen a handful of questionable events. As a former high level CS player, I'm pretty familiar with player actions etc. PUBG: Items such as shooting full auto into a enemy team and the crosshairs snapping perfectly to another players head the exact instant the previous player is "knocked", three times in a row. Some crazy pre-fires and flicks that even the best CS players would only get lucky with. (Shroud isn't considered a top tier CS player). I'm not positive, I'd give it 50/50 that Shroud uses the expensive/closed group limited FOV aimbot and/or macros.

Wtf lol. Can't tell if you're actually being serious or not? If you are, then you are not a former high level CS player lol. :D

Associate
Grimmz did have some fast fire rates but in the end caught massive flak for his attitude / arrogance - "you should just be thankful that we provide you with something to watch" and constant death whining (all the while taking unsuppressed shots at every possible opportunity)

Now he plays Cartoon Royale instead

Caporegime
macros are common you can be banned for them but never see many moaning from being banned for them.just watch people who use aks in pubg and watch the bounce.you can tell instantly who use them.

Soldato
I'm not intentionally being a lemon here but are people claiming that the AK for example is difficult to control and therefore if someone manages to do it, they can only be using a macro? Compensator or flash hider and drag down hard from the third round, it's not rocket science.

Associate
Uhh i dont understand the hype around this game. Its just another sub-par king of the hill game thats broken and full of hackers. The major difference is that they have the audacity to charge £30 for a broken game.

Soldato
Uhh i dont understand the hype around this game. Its just another sub-par king of the hill game thats broken and full of hackers. The major difference is that they have the audacity to charge £30 for a broken game.

It's also not broken or full of hackers.

There are two major issues at the moment; optimisation (poor FPS in areas/desync etc) and hackers in TPP. The game is still playable even though it's poorly optimised and in months of playing FPP I haven't come across a single hacker.

People seem to forget this is an early access game, it was never sold as the finished product (early access debate aside).

Soldato

Really?? sounds like someone has played one game, got shot/killed and decided it's rubbish.

Associate
It is pretty janky network lag, graphics are awful and the game is crying for optimisation... but still I keep playing it, so it is enjoyable, ergo good?

Associate
It is pretty janky network lag, graphics are awful and the game is crying for optimisation... but still I keep playing it, so it is enjoyable, ergo good?
Pretty much, something addictive about it. Only graphics thing that truly annoys me is that many shrubs/bushes at distance and quick glance look like a player standing there.

Got 2 squad dinners in a row the other day, which is unheard of in my group lol. The final kill by me being a highlight, running out of ammo in scar whilst laying prone in circle, so get up and rush the last guy with SK12 and land a jumping headshot kill with my last shell. Glorious. The 3rd last guy rushing me with a pan as I lay panic reloading my scar and firing too soon causing the reload to start again was also amusing.

Associate
I think there is probably a lot more hacking than people realize. Its not all aimbots and macros. Have a look on you tube for some videos from a hackers perspective. You can remove recoil entirely as well as have other players highlighted

Soldato

Fair enough if you don't like it but it's far from broken and 200 hrs in I think I've only encountered 1 maybe 2 cheaters and even I can't be sure.
I'm an average player at best and have won maybe 30 rounds so it's hardly full hackers.

Caporegime
Remember if you get killed in this game the other guy is 100% cheating.. don't ever forget that people.

110 percent ;)

had a funny chicken dinner earlier guy left thought he was on other side of wave but caught something out side of my eye and he was at side of me prone by a tree i was standing how he neveer seen me i dont know but lobbed a nade on him for the win :D

Back
Top Bottom