PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Yeah, but it looks like a bag of ******! :p

It's like going back in time, graphics-wise.

I sort of agree, it isn't cutting edge graphics like you would come to expect of big selling titles, like BF1.

But, where this game excels is by having a great concept and good gameplay. Essentially, its a great idea and I can't believe previous takes on Battle Royale haven't been more mainstream successful.

Caporegime
the funny thing is its 100 percent basically how most of us on dayz mod played just with a added circle.it makes me laugh because if dayz wouldnt of screwed up so much they probably could have had this mode or had the cash these guys are making.

Soldato
the funny thing is its 100 percent basically how most of us on dayz mod played just with a added circle.it makes me laugh because if dayz wouldnt of screwed up so much they probably could have had this mode or had the cash these guys are making.
They were going for just about the opposite - survive for days or weeks on end, not half an hour. Any shooter could have this mode. Doesn't mean the devs want it.

Caporegime
They were going for just about the opposite - survive for days or weeks on end, not half an hour. Any shooter could have this mode. Doesn't mean the devs want it.

the devs were going for the opposite but how people played it was mass murder and fire fights against each other to get loot.it played out very similar to how we play this.so the actual gameplay is very similar. what pubg captured is what many wanted.

Soldato
you get it on the normal map aswell.had it last night with the top stairwell missing.

the reason you see the ocean is because it is the first thing on the map.so when everything loads it will load backwards up until you from ocean in.you can see that happening in the video.

you often get this if your pc is slow or doesnt have enough ram or playing on ssd bad connection.mostly at start of the game. he is getting it though because hes in a glitch.

its been in games forever.people used to use that kinda glitch in dayz mod on arma 2 for eg.you would hide in hidden walls when people walk buy pop out kill them.

I don’t think that’s the case, as you can see the shooter re-orientating himself, as if he didn’t have the game open at all.

Soldato
Can’t believe Drdisrespect has just gone live crying saying he’s having time out as he cheated on his wife! Wtf .... when does he get the time to cheat was my first question! He’s online pretty much everyday. He needs learn from his mistake & move on.

What a ******... I have absolutely no sympathy for him at all and couldn't even sit through his pitiful announcement to the end...

Associate
Is there a video of this up any where ?

Just google it! its all over the Internet! WTF is he doing airing this to his followers is beyond me.... He should have just kept his personal matters to himself and his family. the fact million of kids watch him daily , most of them won't understand what is going on aynway , he looked like a broken man on that video.... pretty sad to air that to the world.

I don't think any different of him! 50 % 'm not going to judge the bloke because lets be honest here we have no idea whats going on in the background with him and his wife ect,So many people who get married today get divorced within a few years, he shouldn't beat himself up to much over it,. just think of all the married woman at this years Xmas parties flirting and snogging a work colleague. lol , I'm not joking I see it every year, we now live in such a social driven network , FB , Snapchat , Instagram its just so so easy to cheat! we all know its wrong but I bet we all know someone who does it.

Last edited:
Soldato
This is a PUBG thread so this will be my last post about the DrDisrespect drama, but I don't think the above is any excuse/justification... He absolutely should feel bad and be beating himself up about it, I agree not in front of his live audience but to suggest that basically "lol everyone does it, #yolo amirite?" and that "we all know someone" says more about the company you keep than anything else

But anyway, back on topic... I caved and downloaded the test server... It seems great! Having the new map to play on feels surprisingly fresh, though I'm also looking forward to getting to play on the old map with the new mechanics too...

Associate
I've worked for a few big organisation in my life and a few times at xmas parties I've had married girls confess they like me and tried to snog me lol! I'm sure I am not the only one here.... He should 100% learn from his mistakes but defiantly keep it out of the public eye. its a little to late for that now , hes opened himself up to a whole new ball game & very likely the end of him.
Hes being mentioned here because he got me in to PUBG a long with loads of others here in the group, its a sad ending for a guy whos made me laugh so much this year.

Last edited:
Associate
I've worked for a few big organisation in my life and a few times at xmas parties I've had married girls confess they like me and tried to snog me lol! I'm sure I am not the only one here.... He should 100% learn from his mistakes but defiantly keep it out of the public eye. its a little to late for that now , hes opened himself up to a whole new ball game & very likely the end of him.
Hes being mentioned here because he got me in to PUBG a long with loads of others here in the group, its a sad ending for a guy whos made me laugh so much this year.

Really the end? His audience don't seem the most virtuous bunch.

Soldato
Do you think he will lose his sponsors over this? I know his marriage should be the only thing that matters right now.

Likely yes, the whole thing affects his sponsorships and personal sponsors. He's cheated on his wife who they have a kid with, that affects his trust and integrity.

I'm sure the vast majority will stick with him since they likely using mums CC, but the older ones might look away. Damage has been done to his brand.

Like others have said, he shouldn't had streamed this live to the entire world, should had kept his mouth shut and did a small twitter message saying that he was taking an break.

But I suspect the whole streaming thing was forced by his wife.

Well, sad state affairs for this to happen right before Christmas. I do feel sorry for the stupid sod, but there are some mistakes you shouldn't let happen.

Associate
Think he will be fine, he had over 30k (with around 20k subs) watching him and if he retains a fraction of that then he will be good financially.

I agree it seems like something his wife has made him do to attempt any kind of redemption.

Soldato
Some of the youtube comments are brilliant!

Imagine being a child, seeing all those drdisrespect pubg montages on youtube, deciding to sub to him on twitch, and when you get the notification that he started streaming you log on to find him siting in his racing gaming chair crying about having a side piece

SPEED. MOMENTUM. DIVORCE.

THE TWO TIME!

Back
Top Bottom