PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Ahhh, the SLR. That will be a beast. It was what I used when I first joined the army before the SA80 was introduced. It was a beautiful weapon - 7.62 of pure stopping power.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Ahhh, the SLR. That will be a beast. It was what I used when I first joined the army before the SA80 was introduced. It was a beautiful weapon - 7.62 of pure stopping power.

Yes was a animal, pain in arse to carry around though :) long as buggery.

Caporegime
test server patch looks like a new whole game. gunna give it a real bash tomorrow.

i always championed the tommy gun and now watching shroud use it in test its like a monster.hope they dont nerf the champion gun for the unknown :(:D

Last edited:
Associate
Other Item Balance
  • Both SR quickdraw magazines and SR extended quickdraw magazines now spawn only in care packages
  • We’ve reduced the spawn rate for AR extended quickdraw magazines
Personally I don't understand the logic behind those changes?

I think its because now DMR's share the AR mags, the only weapons that require SR mags are the M24 and AWM, so putting them in care packages kinda makes sense.

watching shroud use it in test
To be fair, if it deals damage, Shroud will make it look good :D

Soldato
Never thought it would come to this but can someone recommend me a pair of headsets? Nothing fancy for around £20-30.

If you keep an eye out you might be able to pick up a pair of HyperX Cloud 2's on a deal. I think mine cost about £30-35 new. Alternatively go second hand - a pair sold for £41 excluding postage on eBay last week.

SteelSeries Siberia maybe?

Caporegime
Hhhmm not sure I can justify £50 on a gadget I use to talk to one friend whilst playing PUBG :p. WhatsApp calls don't quite cut it either :o. Will check out the Hyper X range.

Caporegime
I think its because now DMR's share the AR mags, the only weapons that require SR mags are the M24 and AWM, so putting them in care packages kinda makes sense.

To be fair, if it deals damage, Shroud will make it look good :D

he is a good player but then when you look at his ranking and where he plays he often only floats around 1700 which is pretty avg. also he play NA which like asia is like playing blindfolded people.would be interesting how he does on EU. also last night he was getting wrecked by people with snipers. the tommy gun change makes it so good its amazing.

Soldato
he is a good player but then when you look at his ranking and where he plays he often only floats around 1700 which is pretty avg. also he play NA which like asia is like playing blindfolded people.would be interesting how he does on EU. also last night he was getting wrecked by people with snipers. the tommy gun change makes it so good its amazing.
All I've seen you do is belittle everyone that plays PUBG on this forum or anywhere. Do we have any proof that you're better than the people you're belittling?

Caporegime
never claimed to be better than him. i just said he sits around 1700 on NA servers.which is just avg.i also said he is a very good player.haha this forums sometimes like the daily mail.pros sit around 2200-2300 for the very best on euro.

Associate
never claimed to be better than him. i just said he sits around 1700 on NA servers.which is just avg.i also said he is a very good player.haha this forums sometimes like the daily mail.pros sit around 2200-2300 for the very best on euro.
You can't really just apply the ELO system as gospel when Shroud is the top PUBG streamer. If he wanted to be a sweaty leaderboard player, he wouldn’t hot drop everygame with ~30K viewers and countless stream snipers. Its not a realistic comparison at all.

@Daytrader I pretty sure it's only live on the test server at the moment

Soldato
TBH rating/ranking is just a function of playing lots.

You can get to 2200 by getting top 10 every time by dodging any fights you aren't certain to win without ever getting a chicken dinner.

Shroud is clearly a very good player so to call him average is stupid.

Back
Top Bottom