PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Caporegime
1 man squad can be great for getting kills.also used to the game. squads though with 3/4 people on voice coms transforms the game tbh.you should jump on the discord and join in.

Yeah I bet, I sometime spectate on squad if I die, looks fun, transforms the game really

I just don't own a mic, and hate talking tbh I believe I'm signed up to the discord, just keep forgetting

Associate
I've recently come back to this and have been enjoying it on discord (even though I'd forgot 80% of the controls). First game I accidentally parachuted on to a massive power pylon and had to take a leap of faith to get down. I then spent ages trying to drop ammo for MrFlibbles. He told me to "Drag it to the ground". So I spent ages trying to drag it to... the ground underneath my character. It was only in the next game when someone said 'drag it to the ground - on the left' that I noticed what I was doing wrong haha! Setting up an ambush on a minivan and someone saying 'Are you on full auto', 'Nope, single', 'Okay, change to full auto', 'Okay', followed literally by someone running bang smack into my cross hair surprising the absolute be'jesus out of me haha.

My game name is DogDogDogDog :D.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom