PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Irrelevant to a certain degree. I can bench the game and have it 'appear' to run fine. It's the random desync etc that's the problem now. How often have we all tried to pick up a gun and the animation happens but **** all else?

ill post a pick of mine later to show how its running for me. its running pretty ******.

Don
Much prefer the controls since I switched ADS to be HOLD right mouse.

-Got rid of the ADS/hip aim combo button
ADS is hold right mouse (like how Battlefield works)
Hip aim is tap mouse 5 (toggle) -hardly ever use it

Feels much more natural, especially in a fire fight with multiple enemies with changing weapons etc

Soldato
No need. I'm not questioning your honesty. But showing me a still image of a snapshot of a moment in time doesn't really mean much.
Out of curiosity what's your specs?

it will be a snapshot of afterburner showing the trends over time.

1080ti -2560x1440
4790K @ 4.6ghz
16gb ram

Caporegime
nearly won a epic squad game with shotgun :D . all our lot on discord died. i carried on down to last three.2 jumped off a building left and right popped one in face straight down ghillie popped in face nothing :( would have been really good win.might start just shotty main and sniper as second.bagged 8 kills.so good game.also we won first game so pretty decent.

Soldato
Well I just watched wackyjacky and his assessment of the new body hit reg just about sums this game up. The game is great the developers just seem hell bent on breaking it.

STOP FIDDLING WITH IT!! FFS!

Soldato
Hit reg is bad, loot spawns are so trash that you can loot 10 houses and still not get a weapon. Client side hit detection/sync is awful and there's clear examples of this.

Great concept, **** developers.

Soldato
Hit reg is bad, loot spawns are so trash that you can loot 10 houses and still not get a weapon. Client side hit detection/sync is awful and there's clear examples of this.

Aye, as much as they've patched it I don't remember that many issues when it originally came out, but that might just be rose tinted glasses.

It does annoy me though how theres so many new events and crates and whatnot but the core issues still havent been addressed since 'release'

Caporegime

drop in my spots you will be looted totally in a couple of minutes.been showing a few on discord.do ten drops there then tell me it is bad.:p

Soldato
drop in my spots you will be looted totally in a couple of minutes.been showing a few on discord.do ten drops there then tell me it is bad.:p

That's part of the problem. The game 6 months ago you could drop in high risk or low risk areas and be rewarded or take the chance of poor loot and gear up through the game. Now you drop in places like prison and school on Erangel and not a fart in sight, but still drop in Gatka and the loot is still a load of crap and no better. An example of how they seem to be breaking it.

Caporegime
school never been great anyway.its always been a fight to get one of the couple of ars either on roof,gym or auditorium.plus with the amount of people there pretty pointless drop unless you want to be that one to get lucky get a ar and get kills.which is often not the case.

flats is better but the probability of getting killed is less.especially if you dont drop on the top right hand roof ones which everyone always aims for :p. makes no sense to do so. as your risk of dying competing for a gun increases.when any of the other buildings will probably have the same loot.

prision again a horse shoe trap.the milarty style huts are pretty bad now so you drop into a hotspot with not much chance of coming out without a gun.or you get out and there isnt much close.so long run for no loot.bad place.many like it for some reason.

erangel i actually dont like playing now.the main reason is...miramar is just better now. if you put the time in on it many will see this.more loot on it period than erangel.i think they did this on purpose to make more enjoy it.the thing is this makes erangel seem lootless at times. which in comparison it is. where i drop on miramar. within 4/5 buildings your literally fully looted in singles or doubles 9/10. low risk. erangel that aint happening.i always drop flats on there when not on pubg with the ocuk crew.

so drops worth doing on erangel are probably flats,yasney back right corner flats then leave ! ( too many stay looting to long get caught there or circle changes and you struggle to find a car.) if on singles or doubles the left hand side near the sea and go up towards georgy can be really good.not many do it. pick through the houses and there is always cars along the road.

i think too many worry about loot. just get what you need basics.60 rounds for a ar or even a smg.get in circle get a vehicle.then ambush someone who is coming in and been doing all the risk from a high risk place.take their stuff.how many games you in and see your team mates have 200 5.56 :p 60-90 will last a game easily as long as you not spraying.you generally only need a couple of medkits at best same with drinks or pills.all we need to do is get far enough with the loot we got to kill one of the later players anyway. as they will have all your gear you want from looting anyway.

Back
Top Bottom