1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by shankly1985, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Thekwango

Sgarrista

almost guaranteed the first few kills he gets are unarmed characters just running towards him. it really is quite embarrassing to watch. what % those are of his total kills I have no idea but has to be pretty damn high

2. Thekwango

Sgarrista

no it really isn't

C minus, you must try harder in future :p

3. Mynight

Soldato

Spell check says it is :p.

You're going for a boob reduction to c minus, minus what?

4. Thekwango

Sgarrista

That’s poor mate. Just poor. Do you need me to spend a bit of ‘quality time’ with you and teach you some decent come backs? I can if you want, I don’t like seeing you embarrass yourself like this. I mean even dg can do better!! :p:p:p:p

5. chanjy

Mobster

Da real MVP

6. SixTwoSix

Sgarrista

Anyone managed to change their nickname in game at lv16?

7. MarkA

Hitman

yeah i've changed mine to incorporate my stream, needs to be 16 chars or less, there's a little bit of text stating what you can use there too.

8. SixTwoSix

Sgarrista

That's odd, my name change is simple and I know it's not been taken :(

9. ~>Dg<~

Caporegime

yeah cockorfinger changed his :D

10. GoogalyMoogaly

Soldato

Last season TSM_Viss got 103 wins in 399 games (so better than 25% win rate). How did you do compared to that?

11. Spils

Wise Guy

He's currently sat with 40k watching his live stream on his second account. Racking in the $ like a baller.

12. ~>Dg<~

Caporegime

who cares ? :confused: does he play with randoms ? play withh a decent squad duo every game i could match that maybe beat it.

13. GoogalyMoogaly

Soldato

He mostly solos. Weren't you the one going on about 60 wins in a season? Didn't you say nobody could debunk the king?
    Viss does it with over 6.5 kills/game in solos too (over 4 kills/game in squads, his worst percentages). How about you 'king'?

14. MarkA

Hitman

15. ~>Dg<~

Caporegime

what are you on about. you are probably not on discord with us lot who mostly post here. im not trying to beat the worlds best.only compare sometimes with jest. people with no brains them take it too seriously.

viss is a streamer a great player. i mention my 62 wins because some guy just like you was taking what i said seriously.as shroud had 60 wins on NA so i said i had 62 on EU. which is true. i didnt say i was the best in the world.lol.are you one of them guys who points out everything ? like toast can be buttered on both sides ? have a break. join in on the banter on discord you may understand then we having fun with each other.

what i said is true though i was on a 25 percent win rate in solos and duos before i just got bored.you have no idea how hard it is too play like that every game. especially in squads with people who are new or never played before.even your holy jesus viss would struggle with people who never played before.

also play lots of games and see how that percentage drops.look at those players they play serious but only for a few games. i play mainly for fun too many games. so your percentage gets diluted.often just blow myself up if teams dead rather than carry on.

everyone loves to yap on but as i said last season go win 62 wins and do master in singles duos and squads. no one on here will manage it.yet all the silvers just harp on about how shroud could lol.when he only gets 60 wins.if you cant do it yourself.just be quiet until you can. or atleast not harp on about it.

16. chroniclard

Sgarrista

Who actually cares about some random nerd streamer. :p

17. V_R

Soldato

lol DG. Still proclaiming pro status. Never change.

18. Spils

Wise Guy

Shroud ?He's a good egg, proved that with helping a lot of fellow gamers and streamers. Also for someone whos pro with a killer twitch aim. He seems pretty humble.

Even though I game very little these days or care much about gaming its nice that these guys like Shroud/Ninja are the faces of gaming and not the think "I'm PRO basement dwellers" Type we all got stereotyped as being in the 1980-2013.

Gaming is now cool :D

19. Daytrader

Mobster

And that he makes well over £100K a month playing games, lucky git.

20. GoogalyMoogaly

Soldato

EDIT: Changed my mind, I'm just gonna leave it.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018 at 12:43 AM