PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
I guess. It just seems odd to get vaporized in 1/5th of a second while I am wearing full level 3 armor from an an auto AK spray at 50 meters. Like the guy brought out a 155mm Howitzer and fired it at me.
IhJAWvh.jpg

That is time to kill with Lvl 3 helmet and vest ^^

You could be dead with 2 bullets in 0.1s with headshots.

Associate
Witness my first invisible player today, shooting me through the floor in the apartments by school. Then shooting me with a pistol whilst in the same room, mocking me shooting by my feet and surrounding walls, whilst finally killing me with a punch when my health was low. Check his stats, 9 wins in last 10 games, so definitely a cheat rather than a bug.

Associate
Hi im wondering if you can help please, im having lots of problems with voice chat.

playing with the same group of people, I can not hear what they say, and they can not hear me.

my chat icon does not light up now also
the setting in game are ok, and the chat meter in the settings is working.

I have looked at the steam settings on the voice, and that all looks fine and working, and have done the verify of game files.

I have looked on google etc for a answer and tried most things I have found, but with no luck.

the only thing that has changed is that windows has had a update, I have looked in the privacy setting and that is turned on.

can you help please :(

Soldato
Frustrating game earlier against a blatant hacker. Tracked all four of us through walls then full auto'd us all one by one. Player was WAD1NG and his stats dontd scream hacker but was incredibly blatant. All four of us reported him

Soldato
Frustrating game earlier against a blatant hacker. Tracked all four of us through walls then full auto'd us all one by one. Player was WAD1NG and his stats dontd scream hacker but was incredibly blatant. All four of us reported him

He was without a doubt. He sats say he's been crap for the last few seasons than all of a sudden starts pulling 10+ kill games. seems legit :D

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Last night was an utter disaster every game was a steaming turd of unlucky, circle, drops, DC, desync, WH the guy was blatent, John Wick with the semi auto SKS never miss syndrome, I am just gonna pop out of this window and fire in your general direction and john wick your ass.

I think it could be time switch of the PC and just play NHL 2018 for 8 months.

Caporegime
well hardware banning comes in this week. lets see how well they do that. could make a massive difference. the guy who physicull and locky talking about was like t2 lol.

think the hardware banning may start tomorrow as there is a patch coming. hope there is news about the snow map.

Last edited:
Associate
Last night was an utter disaster every game was a steaming turd of unlucky, circle, drops, DC, desync, WH the guy was blatent, John Wick with the semi auto SKS never miss syndrome, I am just gonna pop out of this window and fire in your general direction and john wick your ass.

I think it could be time switch of the PC and just play NHL 2018 for 8 months.

Did PUBG bring out a John Wick skin as well? Or does this mean a good player now?

Back
Top Bottom