PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
They already have plenty of skins suited to women.. :p
the only type of skin that suits a woman is the retracted fore type

Isn’t that the big pumpkin head outfit I keep seeing?
you'd love to see my big pumpkin head

i thought they all wore tweed suits on the masonic discord. we arent allowed on :(:p
tweed suits don't be soft.....we're all naked....you're more than welcome to join but i fear the shame of it all would make you feel less of a man :eek::p

Soldato
well hardware banning comes in this week. lets see how well they do that. could make a massive difference. the guy who physicull and locky talking about was like t2 lol.

think the hardware banning may start tomorrow as there is a patch coming. hope there is news about the snow map.

what patch?

Soldato
Still not able to see latest crates in my steam inventory in order to sell them and the 11th has passed. Where did you even see that info?

I was mistaken it's the 14th I can sell mine, I can see the crates in the inventory like always. I go to my inventory through steam at the top underyname not through the market place of that makes a difference

Associate
I was mistaken it's the 14th I can sell mine, I can see the crates in the inventory like always. I go to my inventory through steam at the top underyname not through the market place of that makes a difference

Completely by accident I left my inventory open and about 30 secs they started appearing slowly. Never seen that before. I have the same 14th date. I guess they are trying to make it harder for cheats to cash in.

Associate
This game HAS to be bugged. I've got a level 3 vest on, level 2 helmet (he doesn't get a head-shot), and I die in 1.5 seconds to a SKS at 400 meters from some noob with a 1.0 KDR. The damage came so quick, from so far away (barely any noise), I turned 90 deg before the last bullet hits and kills me but it magically always hits.

https://youtu.be/WkARyeyQ1oA

Someone please explain how this is possible with the game damage model? How does someone not get any head-shots and take someone with a level 3 vest down to 5% health in less than one second with a SKS? I'm almost 100% convinced armor is broken for my account. I ROUTINELY die from 2-3 bullets, non head-shot when I have level 2 armor or above. If I were sniping someone at 400 meters with a SKS, there isn't a chance in a MILLION years that I would kill someone in 1.5 seconds who has a level 3 vest on non-headshot. Yet 1.0 KDR and below noobs seem to pull it off on me constantly.

Associate
This game HAS to be bugged. I've got a level 3 vest on, level 2 helmet (he doesn't get a head-shot), and I die in 1.5 seconds to a SKS at 400 meters from some noob with a 1.0 KDR. The damage came so quick, from so far away (barely any noise), I turned 90 deg before the last bullet hits and kills me but it magically always hits.

https://youtu.be/WkARyeyQ1oA

Someone please explain how this is possible with the game damage model? How does someone not get any head-shots and take someone with a level 3 vest down to 5% health in less than one second with a SKS? I'm almost 100% convinced armor is broken for my account. I ROUTINELY die from 2-3 bullets, non head-shot when I have level 2 armor or above. If I were sniping someone at 400 meters with a SKS, there isn't a chance in a MILLION years that I would kill someone in 1.5 seconds who has a level 3 vest on non-headshot. Yet 1.0 KDR and below noobs seem to pull it off on me constantly.

They did change limb penetration, but you are pretty much running in a straight line. A video from the other persons perspective would probably show more. Are you sure they were body shots and not headshots?

Associate
Two neck shots, running fell speed, from almost 400 meters? So you are telling me this guy with a 1.0 KDR hit a three inch tall area TWICE, in rapid succession from that distance? That is preposterous. And how do these magic shots constantly happen to me? I mean if it was someone like Shroud I wouldn't think twice, but this crap happens ALL the time from mediocre or less players. I simply don't get it.

Yes, I was running in a straight line. But you don't expect to be down to 5% health in less than one second from someone 400 meters away. Before I even heard the first shot go off I was already at 5% health. Insane you can kill someone armored running full speed that far away that quickly with three apparently magic bullets. And even more insane is how frequent preposterous stuff like this happens.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom