Playstation 4 being announced February 20th?

Caporegime
Discussion comparing the consoles is fine, its when you have dumb **** like rollyeyes coming out it just ruins any kind of point your trying to make and you look a nob.

If Sony manage to give this a good party system to communicate with friends, keep up the amazing PS+ their isn't much reason to make the next xbox my 'main' console(especially if xbox live remains in its crappy state), considering it looks like kinect is going to be rammed down our throats.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I'm excited for the 20th too.

Also I have a friend who knows someone who works at Sony, and he has more information to tell as my mate said he cannot talk at work but he'll call him tonight.....

Soldato
I'm still praying for hybrid crossfire. I mean with all the talk of AMD as a basis, with regards to the CPU, I could see an APU solution + GPU being in 1 of the consoles. Its not exactly a stretch considering what is readily available now.

Soldato
I'm still praying for hybrid crossfire. I mean with all the talk of AMD as a basis, with regards to the CPU, I could see an APU solution + GPU being in 1 of the consoles. Its not exactly a stretch considering what is readily available now.

What like the rumored 7970M running in conjunction with an APU GPU like 7660D, now that would be interesting to say the least.

Please dont let us down Sony!

Caporegime
R* have said that it will launch in September on PS3 & 360.

I'd find it highly doubtful (but would love to be proved wrong) that this will be a launch title for PS4/720.

Back
Top Bottom