PlayStation 4 Pro in-bound

Soldato
Has it disappeared from your library? Or does it prompt you to buy when you go via the library ?

It shows in my library but nothing happens if I try and download. Clicking on the game from my library just takes you to a 404 page not available error. Going to the game n the store it asks me to pay £11.99. I have sent Sony my original order confirmation and mentioned I have all the addons and many achievements from playing but they don't seem to grasp what is happening they just keep saying re-fresh the licenses which does nothing.....

Soldato
It shows in my library but nothing happens if I try and download. Clicking on the game from my library just takes you to a 404 page not available error. Going to the game n the store it asks me to pay £11.99. I have sent Sony my original order confirmation and mentioned I have all the addons and many achievements from playing but they don't seem to grasp what is happening they just keep saying re-fresh the licenses which does nothing.....

Call them and request to escalate the call if they don't resolve it. Keep escalating it, even if you need to speak to head of UK customer service.

Soldato
No denying - Sony customer service is pretty terrible. They just follow scripts to the letter and never seem to think for themselves. Very robotic and very frustrating. I remember my calls to Sony customer service for my endless PS3 YLOD issues. Terrible times... : - (

Soldato
My issue is now sorted actually spoke to someone who knew what they were doing. They removed my license for Driveclub and re-issued a new one. Game works perfect now.....

Finally....

Caporegime
I've started playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on my PS4 Pro. It's crashed three times in an hour and hard locked the system. I've had a look online and some suggest when this game crashes a Pro, it points to the console having a faulty GPU. Anyone else had problems like this? It's the first game that's given me grief.

Soldato
First thing I can suggest is deleting and re-downloading the game, it may be some form of data corruption.

If no other games are giving you issues it seems to be more software based than hardware.

Of course if it exhibits the same problem in other games then it could be the console itself.

Caporegime
First, I'm going to try playing in the enhanced visuals 1080p mode and see what happens. Some say it only crashes in 4K mode.

Then I will swap the OG 1TB drive back in. I don't really trust this Samsung 2TB with all its beeps and boops.

Caporegime
It's all a bit bizarre. Swapped the original Pro HDD (Toshiba) in, re download Rise of the Tomb Raider and been playing in 4K mode for a couple of hours now without nary a blip. Wonder if that Samsung HDD isn't 100% compatible with the Pro model.

V F

V F

Soldato
First, I'm going to try playing in the enhanced visuals 1080p mode and see what happens. Some say it only crashes in 4K mode.

Then I will swap the OG 1TB drive back in. I don't really trust this Samsung 2TB with all its beeps and boops.

Its not a sign of failure. I have one and I used to hear regular beeps and such. Haven't heard one in a long time now. Only have 192GB space remaining.

I've read numerous things about the hard drive not receiving enough power hence this beep.

If it was signs of failure I'd be having crashes and lockups surely. Or things getting corrupted.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1175087

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom