Playstation Plus

...snip...

No Buying/Selling outside the MM

New to all this PSN malarkey and have £60 worth of PSN credit coming thansk to a voucher for very.co.uk ;)

£40 for my years PSN+ and £20 left over for bits and bobs.

Think theres any chance of The Last of Us being free for Xmas?

Now I'm currently on my 14days free trial and really enjoying Remember Me, I've not completed it yet tho if my PSN trial ends before I get my credit will I automatically lose the free games or will the reappear when I purchase my PSN+ ?

Now I'm currently on my 14days free trial and really enjoying Remember Me, I've not completed it yet tho if my PSN trial ends before I get my credit will I automatically lose the free games or will the reappear when I purchase my PSN+ ?

As long as you've registered the games to your account (either by "buying" or downloading them) you'll have access to them while you have a PS+ subscription, so they won't go away even if you unsubscribe, and then resubscribe later.

No Buying/Selling outside the MM

New to all this PSN malarkey and have £60 worth of PSN credit coming thansk to a voucher for very.co.uk ;)

£40 for my years PSN+ and £20 left over for bits and bobs.

Think theres any chance of The Last of Us being free for Xmas?

I don't think last of us is likely to be free for a long time really, uncharted 3 came out December 2011 and was added to Plus this June, I imagine Last of us will be a similar time scale.

It should be coming up with a discount in the next few days if the hints on the psn blog are to be believed :)

Ah cool :) Thanks dude
How often do the free games change?
Is it every month?

No worries :D yep, you get a handful of PS3 and Vita games once a month (not sure how frequently they're going to add PS4 games at this point) and it's usually announced over here at the EU Playstation Blog near the end of each month. I'm afraid I don't know how often the Instant Game Collection titles change though (the static ones that remain month after month), I think it might be yearly.

Where do people get their PS+ subs from again? Wondering if that Amazon discounted price of £33 for 1 year is actually worthwhile - swear you could get it for £30 easily...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Cheers, might just get it, though that takes me into 2017...

BTW thought Id better post this here - not important now but likely to be more competitive to physical retail than PSN is...
At last - Amazon UK PSN Store

Hopefully it might put some pressure on UK PSN in keeping pricing competitive, though I expect we need more than one alternative to do that...

Where do people get their PS+ subs from again? Wondering if that Amazon discounted price of £33 for 1 year is actually worthwhile - swear you could get it for £30 easily...

Where is that deal i just had a look around on amazon and can only find it for £39.99

Sorry, it was just £7 off thing they gave to PS4 purchasers - could be off PS+, Killzone or Knack

Oh right i just got my ps4 yesterday from Amazon but havent seen anything about the £7 off as i will need to sub for when the wife gives me the ps4 for xmas lol

Suprised this hasn't been posted yet:

Leaving PS Plus:
24th December: Grid 2
24th December: Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen
24th December: Sonic and Allstars Racing Transformed
8th January: Contrast

Entering PS Plus:
24th December: DmC Devil May Cry
24th December: Borderlands 2
24th December: Soul Sacrifice
24th December: Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend
8th January: Don’t Starve