Playstation Plus

Caporegime
I gathered that. I'm reminded that I could just Google all the answers, but that would ruin the fun of the game. I know that some zombies can be avoided, but many need to be killed due to being in the way. Like the zombie that appears after the first defensive dagger. The puzzles are just unlike anything I've ever played though. Usually there's some sort of logical explanation or decision, but so far I've seen none of it. Maybe I'm just stuck at the beginning of the game? That sure hasn't happened in a very long time...

If you're talking about the one in the bathroom you can skip that room completely. :)

Don
Anyone else struggling to get Everybody's Gone to the Rapture to add to their library?

I keep getting "This item isn't available right now.Try choosing something else". I've tried on the PS4 store and also the web store.

I tried from PS4 and had same issue. Tried with PS App on phone, it came up with the message, but still let me click the add to basket / proceed button, and could then download it.

Soldato
I tried on PS4 last night to get Rapture but got the same error. I've played it though by buying it on my US account when it was in a sale a few months back and it's very enjoyable. Only downside is how slow the character walks. Well worth a playthrough though.

Soldato
This worked for me as well, cheers.

I done it via internet browser on my pc and clicked the little heart icon to save it to wish list, and then proceeded to basket.

What's the rough length of completion for Gone to rapture?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom