Playstation Plus

Associate
Does anyone know if theres a quick way to either change the region of an account, or delete it?
I've got access to my old PS3 account, but it looks like its tied to a US store (keeps giving me USD PS+ prices).

I just want the account on my primary email address, but could just create a playstation@ mailbox i guess, its just a bit needless.

Not sure what my UK PS3 account was, but i dont suppose theres anything of value in there now.

edit - Found it, luckily my old mailbox still had draft emails in there where ive kept notes for stuff like this.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes looking to R&C, although I suspect it may be too fast and colourful for me but everyone says it's great. Also looking forward to Humanity.
Too fast ? Nah it’s a pretty chill game tbh. Apart from rail jumping which can be trial and error. (You restart on the rail if you die)

Soldato
Looking forward to Rift Apart. Almost bought it in the sale week before last. Glad I didn't now!

Also looking forward to having a bash at Thymesia.

Currently playing through and thoroughly enjoying Sackboy :)

Soldato
Yeah I will hold off then, saw it in the sales, but have plenty still to play in my backlog.
Honestly you are not missing much at all. I am a big FC fan but i found FC6 probably the worst one to play lately. Technically its better and looks great but the story was completely underwhelming, i didn't like the respawing enemies in certain areas and there wasn't much variety at all. At least FC5 had a compelling and ominous villain, it had boss fights (That could have been better tbh) and although there was some humour in FC6 (Chorizo and Chicharrón spring to mind) but nothing to get even close to the Hurk stuff, the weapons were meh, the backpack thing was trash, the excursion missions were repetitive and all the extra busy work with sending your squad to do missions didnt really add much other than annoyance in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom