Playstation Plus

Caporegime
Yay! My wish came true! Now I can play Borderlands on PS3 and pick Borderlands 2 up in September instead of on Xbox as my gold sub has run out and I don't feel the need to renew it when Sony are being so kind to us. LOL.

Soldato
I was looking into at least a 500GB hard drive for my PS3, only got 33GB free now, though I don't install everything, I just make sure to activate anything free from Plus so I don't lose out on it if I want to play it later.

Associate
Already have platinum's for both Just Cause 2 and Borderlands but again still have plenty to play from previous freebies, for anyone who has neither of those games its a good month for them :)

Soldato
OP
Yay! My wish came true! Now I can play Borderlands on PS3 and pick Borderlands 2 up in September instead of on Xbox as my gold sub has run out and I don't feel the need to renew it when Sony are being so kind to us. LOL.

was thinking the very same

edit

crazy the amount of content we are getting right now. nowhere near enough time to play through them all, and RDR to look forward too in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Soldato
So wait, you now get 14 games not 12 at the moment, damn thats excellent value.

Not sure I can hold out till september for the 25% discount.. I would like some new games to play as bored of Batman and GT5 lol

Soldato
will any 2.5' drive work, or only specific models?

I used a Western Digital Blue I think it was, you have to be careful with the height? 9.5mm or something, some 2.5" drives can be 11mm and it can be a bit of a tight fit??

I use a 500GB and its hardly got anything on it apart from GT5 install files lol PS+ will soon see that filled from the looks of it..

This one

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HD-349-WD&groupid=701&catid=14&subcat=896

Cheap enough, think I paid twice that when I got mine which was a while ago now.

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
OP
I used a Western Digital Blue I think it was, you have to be careful with the height? 9.5mm or something, some 2.5" drives can be 11mm and it can be a bit of a tight fit??

I use a 500GB and its hardly got anything on it apart from GT5 install files lol PS+ will soon see that filled from the looks of it..

This one

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HD-349-WD&groupid=701&catid=14&subcat=896

Cheap enough, think I paid twice that when I got mine which was a while ago now.

thanks, will do a bit of research on it

Soldato
So wait, you now get 14 games not 12 at the moment, damn thats excellent value.

Not sure I can hold out till september for the 25% discount.. I would like some new games to play as bored of Batman and GT5 lol

Certain games are static and are available for the whole year, other games are changed every month

Stole this from Neogaf.

Borderlands and Just Cause 2 are now free for Europe.

The current line-up:

...until August 29:
► Rock of Ages

...until September 5:
► Dead Space 2

...until September 12:
► Outland
► Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD

...until October 10:
► Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light
► Saints Row 2

...until November 15: