Playstation Plus

Permabanned
Been wanting to pick up Dead Space 2 and Just Cause 2 for a while but kept putting it off. :D

Playstation Plus is one of the best purchases i've made. So many great games being added for free.

Soldato
Would love to play MotorStorm Apocalypse at the weekend but I know if i wait till 5th September there is a 25% discount but then I miss out on Dead Space 2, so I'm plonking my cash down this evening and taking a sub to get Dead Space 2 and MotorStorm Apocalypse + infamous 2 for the price of a PS+ yearly sub, and also grab a copy of Machinarium and Borderlands which will more then pay for the price of a PS+ sub.

Auto updates will be nice as well as a cloud storage... PS+ makes xbox live look a little expensive, not to cause a stir... Rather have free online and have a choice to pay more and receive some games and addtional services..

Soldato
Just grab an annual sub when the 25% discount hits anyway, as it will stack on top of existing (I think !).....perhaps buy a 90-day pass now, and then the annual when the discount hits, if you want to keep the initial outlay down ?

Caporegime
do get to keep the games given or are they timed expired ? Can you re-download in the future?

They are yours to play as long as you are a subscriber. If you let PS+ lapse but then reactivate in the future, you can play/dowload what you previously had. So be sure to add all items to your cart and checkout in the PS store even if you don't want to download at that moment. That way you won't miss out on anything.

Associate
the subs do stack, i remember they done a blog post on it last year with they done an offer as loads had asked. When your current sub expires your new one auto starts

also all offers they do (either x% off a sub, x amount of months free etc) are for all users new and existing.

If a game comes on PSPlus and you down want to download it straight away - all you need to do is just go through the screens etc to download it then cancel the download. The games icon on the store etc will show a little square with the PS3 button symbols on it.

When you do want to download it in the future just get it from the store or if it dosent appear there, go via the download list in the xmb under account managment.

Back
Top Bottom