Playstation Plus

Not really used it for over a year, it says what you bought on the item page, and in both those locations I mentioned

They work, yes, but when you buy a lot of stuff (as well as DLC, redeeming pre-order bonuses, etc.), and you have PS+ ontop of that, it becomes cluttered really quickly.

My Subscription ends in about 3 weeks and I would like to renew

If I renew now would i lose the 3 weeks I still have left or would the year just add to this?

Cheers

It stacks as far as I know.

Not really used it for over a year, it says what you bought on the item page, and in both those locations I mentioned

And they're both useless. The download list just shows everything you've ever downloaded with no way to search or filter it by DLC, purchased games etc, and as for the transaction history:

oyza0ed.png

Yes, very helpful.

Not really that long then - some of us have over a 1000 downloads on PSN - try and find something without the ability to search/sort that. I dont think you know what you are on about TBH

For example, I bought the complete version of Mototstorm RC a few days ago - I now have nearly 4 pages of donwloads specific to that one game, thankfully its all in one spot, but imagine if I had bought some DLC ages ago and had to reinstall the game on a fresh PS3 - its quite a feat. I spent ages finding all my NfS:HP DLC...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Try this:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ps3-discussion/198601-list-eu-playstation-plus-igc-free-games.html

If anyone can find a list pre-IGC Id be very grateful, its that stuff that I really need to find and play - as you said TheVoice the Store needs to allow us to keep track of this better even if it was just a free-form search within the download list...

EDIT: Minutes later I find it :) - http://community.eu.playstation.com...n-Plus-COMPLETE-monthly-content/td-p/13281800

Looks like I missed out on some great Vita games in the early days! Wish I would have just grabbed everything every month like I do now.

They work, yes, but when you buy a lot of stuff (as well as DLC, redeeming pre-order bonuses, etc.), and you have PS+ ontop of that, it becomes cluttered really quickly.

It stacks as far as I know.

Cheers.

Just had another thought, seen as I plan on a ps4 and most likely using my ps3 for a while longer as well , will it be possible to run a ps3 and ps4 with the same account?

Cheers.

Just had another thought, seen as I plan on a ps4 and most likely using my ps3 for a while longer as well , will it be possible to run a ps3 and ps4 with the same account?
Yeah Id have thought so, but the question is can they both be logged on at the same time which I doubt will be possible

So again:

if i stack my UK PSN account with 80Ł and buy 2x times PS+ subscription i will have it till x.8.2015 + 2x extra 90 days?

Can anyone confirm this info? :)

US PS+ sux :(

http://www.game.co.uk/en/%C2%A335+PlayStation+Network+Wallet+Top+Up-142956?cm_vc=Cat_1

34 Ł for 35 X 2 = 68 Ł for 70 - CLOUDAUG13 - 10% = 68 - 6,80 = 61,2 - YOUR REWARD POINTS (i'm sure you have few?)

so ratio is 61,2/70 = 0,8742857, shopto is 20,86/25 = 0,8344.....better value in shopto.net but i have 3,53 Ł reward points in game.co.uk, knocked price to 57,67/70 = 0,823857 :) :D

+ you gain reward points with NETWORK CARD purchase at game.co.uk :)

whats that convert to in £?

Cheers.

I think Sony have said that your PS+ sub goes across all accounts: 3/4/Vita.

Not sure how features like messaging someone will work if you are logged in on both machines etc.

Can you sign in to a PS3 and Vita with the same account at the same time?

Actually that's probably a stupid question, because it seems pretty obvious that you'd be able to.

Try this:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ps3-discussion/198601-list-eu-playstation-plus-igc-free-games.html

If anyone can find a list pre-IGC Id be very grateful, its that stuff that I really need to find and play - as you said TheVoice the Store needs to allow us to keep track of this better even if it was just a free-form search within the download list...

EDIT: Minutes later I find it :) - http://community.eu.playstation.com...n-Plus-COMPLETE-monthly-content/td-p/13281800

Forgot my manners there for a moment; thanks for that, can finally work out what games I've got!

no probs :)

@TGS - any chance you doing something where we could strip out the download list from the PS website so it can be put into a spredadsheet and pivotable/filtered? Doesnt even allow you to copy and paste and I was willing to do that for 57pages :p. Pretty please!?!

Really thinking Im being stupid getting a PS4 considering the amount of games I need to still experience and a fair few I want to finish!

Really thinking Im being stupid getting a PS4 considering the amount of games I need to still experience and a fair few I want to finish!

I feel the same; I've got at least several months worth of games on PS+ waiting to be played. Plus Beyond: Two Souls in October, near-infinite hours on GTA5. Thing is, I want the shiny new thing and I want BF4.

Starting to think MS had the right idea after all, make 2013 a barren year for games on the 360 so everyone's dying to upgrade by the end of it!

I feel the same; I've got at least several months worth of games on PS+ waiting to be played. Plus Beyond: Two Souls in October, near-infinite hours on GTA5. Thing is, I want the shiny new thing and I want BF4.

Starting to think MS had the right idea after all, make 2013 a barren year for games on the 360 so everyone's dying to upgrade by the end of it!

The PS3 is going out with a hell of a bang though :D while the deserted land that is the 360's final year (before the next generation comes I mean) may make people itch more for an upgrade, I'm sure people will remember the PS3's performance before it leaves the stage.

Back
Top Bottom