Playstation Plus

I finally got on the sen store via my mob, and it said free for ps plus on stealth inc and assassins creed then once i went to basket/checkout it came up at £30 odd will wait til im home

Changed to dolphin browser and worked fine

Last edited:
So, AC3: Do I need to have played the previous games to get the most from it, or can I just start with it as-is?

No idea why I'm asking because I'll probably never get round to it!

Well that's the thing, one of the many reasons I'm going with PS4 is because I feel, as a customer, Sony have treated me well and given me value for money over the last couple of years. Good games, good offers, PS+ has been superb and I generally just feel a lot more positive towards the PS brand now than I do the Xbox. I've always swayed more towards PlayStation anyway on account of the games but my decision for next-gen was much easier than I expected it to be.

I know this has been quoted a few times but it is exactly how I feel, Sony have been brilliant this last couple of years and I feel duty bound to purchase the PS4 on release. I'll be getting amazing value out of PS+ with my 3, 4 and vita.

I still remember when the 360 was launched it felt like the original XBOX never existed after a couple of months where as the PS2 still has a presence today!

I'd love Forza but I just don't want to pay 2 x subscriptions a year and I just don't trust Microsoft anymore.

So I forgot to add AC3 to my download list earlier using the website. How does one go back and add something to the download queue once its been purchased?
Just go to your download list and add it into the queue, should be on the first page. Only can do it from the main game page via the PS3 itself...

ps3ud0 :cool:

It will only access that queue to download when you switch on the PS3 though, so if its already on then it might be better to do it on the PS3. The website basically schedules it, which is useful when it downloads as part of automatic updates...

Any chance trying to work out how to strip out all the content from that download list? ;)

ps3ud0 :cool:

is any option to delete games from your download list or online?

kinda anoying when you finished a game and deleted it, but yet remains visible in download list :(

That's so you can download it again for free should you ever wish, although being able to re-arrange the list alphabetically would be nice, as I have a stack of games added but not downloaded, which when I get around to playing them would certainly make out easier to find.

Back
Top Bottom