Playstation Plus

I have AC3 on disc so I'll sell that. I don't think that much of it.

AC1: was good/original. Probably seems basic now
AC2: Was good. Added quite a bit over 1
AC Brotherhood: The best one
AC Revelations: Good but no different to ACB but not as good
AC3: Don't really like it. Probably partly due to too much AC:o

Last edited:
I take it you missed the sales for Sly and Ratchet then? :( They were going pretty damn cheap. Think Sly was like sub £10 if not around that mark.
Damn did I? I saw Ratchet 1 went cheap recently and completely missed Sly as I got the first one from PS+ but was after the disc version for some reason. Fingers crossed it happens again - though no doubt we might know about Gaikai and BC by then.
I have AC3 on disc so I'll sell that. I don't think that much of it.

AC1: was goog/original. Probably seems basic now
AC Revelations: Good but no different to ACR but not as good
Im like you Mame, I stopped at ACR - though Ive not even played it or Brotherhood :o, so its perfect AC3 has dropped into PS+

ps3ud0 :cool:

AC1: was goog/original. Probably seems basic now
AC Revelations: Good but no different to ACB but not as good

Pretty much exactly the same as me, except I would seemingly rate AC2 a bit higher.

i remember playing jax and daxter years ago im sure i collected all the orbs. never got chance with the 2nd & 3rd though so cannot wait to try them out. did the games get better with every release ?

i heard AC3 has mp has anyone played it ? a few of my friends used to be on it most nights.

i remember playing jax and daxter years ago im sure i collected all the orbs. never got chance with the 2nd & 3rd though so cannot wait to try them out. did the games get better with every release ?

I'd say they did yeah, there was a huge jump in gameplay between 1 and 2 (the 2nd game felt more like a sci-fi shooter/platformer), and the 3rd had some smaller changes but they were still great and looked more like Mad Max with some sci-fi thrown in. The story really picked up in Jak II, but I'd say the 3rd is my favourite from both a gameplay and story perspective (at least I really liked the ending).

Last edited:
shop to :(

Sorry, not available for customers outside UK

i wanted to buy 2 x 25 Ł PSN to get UK PS+ 1 yr + 3 months free....

any takers? :)

just had a quick try for you and shopto only let you buy PSN cards with a credit card. I only use my paypal account to order with - otherwise you could have sent the paypal money to my account and i would have ordered them for you and sent you the codes.

The free 90 days is a bit of a con

you have to buy via the store for £39.99

a years subscription can be had for £30 if you look around so you arent getting 90 days free at all your paying for it!

Back
Top Bottom