Playstation Plus

Well its that kind of support thats made me want to get the PS4 even with the difference in launch titles. And probably a small reason why Im still getting it at launch rather than waiting...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Well that's the thing, one of the many reasons I'm going with PS4 is because I feel, as a customer, Sony have treated me well and given me value for money over the last couple of years. Good games, good offers, PS+ has been superb and I generally just feel a lot more positive towards the PS brand now than I do the Xbox. I've always swayed more towards PlayStation anyway on account of the games but my decision for next-gen was much easier than I expected it to be.

Well that's the thing, one of the many reasons I'm going with PS4 is because I feel, as a customer, Sony have treated me well and given me value for money over the last couple of years. Good games, good offers, PS+ has been superb and I generally just feel a lot more positive towards the PS brand now than I do the Xbox. I've always swayed more towards PlayStation anyway on account of the games but my decision for next-gen was much easier than I expected it to be.

This is pretty much how I feel word for word. Time and time again Sony have made me feel like a valued customer, and it feels like they really do go that extra mile just to please us at times. Nothing against the Xbox (I do plan on getting the X1 later), but generation after generation the Playstations have had my favourite titles and I'm hoping this trend continues (considering I'm mainly interested in J-RPGs, it's likely that it will continue to provide).

Renewed for a year +3 months over the weekend! Before i have only brought plus in blocks of 3months depending on whats in the service at that time, however now i think it has proved itself to me as a cracking service and i hope after the ps4 launches, that the instant collection stays just as strong as it has been on ps3 once some games are out that is

Need it to play online on ps4 anyways so made sense! Im good til nov 2014

Same here. :)

Renewed for a year +3 months over the weekend! Before i have only brought plus in blocks of 3months depending on whats in the service at that time, however now i think it has proved itself to me as a cracking service and i hope after the ps4 launches, that the instant collection stays just as strong as it has been on ps3 once some games are out that is

Need it to play online on ps4 anyways so made sense! Im good til nov 2014

Going to renew soon as well as I think the ps plus service has been very good,

the instant game collection has been excellent and Im sure it will be great on the ps4 but I guess it will take a while to get strong on that.

Going to renew soon as well as I think the ps plus service has been very good,

the instant game collection has been excellent and Im sure it will be great on the ps4 but I guess it will take a while to get strong on that.

Yea i mean drive club being on there day one is good and all, but its basically a trial version in a way and you can pay in game to upgrade it to full so i dont mind that as that was one i wouldnt buy until i try it

I suppose a lot of the games we will get those first few months will be the indie ones that sony are backing and pushing which im fine with! Only thing i have found with plus on several occasions is ill buy an indie game then it turns up on the service lol

Like stealth inc! I almost brought it but held off, and i think it joins plus today :)

Yea i mean drive club being on there day one is good and all, but its basically a trial version in a way and you can pay in game to upgrade it to full so i dont mind that as that was one i wouldnt buy until i try it

I suppose a lot of the games we will get those first few months will be the indie ones that sony are backing and pushing which im fine with! Only thing i have found with plus on several occasions is ill buy an indie game then it turns up on the service lol

Like stealth inc! I almost brought it but held off, and i think it joins plus today :)

I was very close to buying Stealth Inc, think it was the day they actually announced the next PS+ update so I dodged a bullet there :p

It might be, but I had to purchase the two versions seperately, while with Stealth it was only once to get both versions.

The cross buy on Jak and Daxter seems iffy...

ps3ud0 :cool:

When I added the Vita version of Jak & Daxter to my basket I was unable to add the PS3 version as well (I don't actually want the PS3 version as I have it on disc, but I wanted to see if it picked up on the cross-buy). It's doing the same thing for Stealth Inc. for me.

Back
Top Bottom