Playstation Plus

That's not surprising as pre-paid cards like these are commonly purchased as a way of extracting money from stolen cards.

I see. I was actually more worried that they were using stolen credit cards to buy the codes! I read somewhere that some of these code people do that. I actually used paypal to buy the codes so I wouldn't have to give them my CC details.

I've created my PSN account and I wanted to buy the 12 months + 3 free offer on the Sony PS site, but when I go to pay for it it just says "Playstation Plus One-Year Subscription" with no mention of the 3 months free. Is this normal? I would email support but I emailed them a week ago and got no reply, so they seem pants.

I have just done mine and was concerned about this as well. Went through and it automatically added 15 months on. So where it was normally due in Sept it is now due in Dec. :)

I have just done mine and was concerned about this as well. Went through and it automatically added 15 months on. So where it was normally due in Sept it is now due in Dec. :)

Nice one, thanks for letting me know. I am going to buy mine probably tomorrow since that's when my PS3 should arrive (I hope). I want to buy 2 years sub now since apparently I should get 6 months free then. I thought I might as well buy it now whilst they have the special on since I will get a PS4 maybe in xmas next year when there is a special on them and more good games are out for it, so I will need PS+ for another year after that at least.

Far Cry 3 is a quality game, I platinumed it, the MP is a lot of fun as well, the maps are excellent, hopefully there will be more people playing.

Can absolutely confirm FC3.
fc3.PNG

Back
Top Bottom