Playstation Plus

Anyone know how i can get the 3 months free for a PS4 when it comes ? can i buy or do something now to get 3 months free ready for it.. (i dont have a PS3) so i would obviously want to save the 15 months when i got the console.

Can't remember the particulars of the offer, but I am pretty sure you get the extra 3 months by purchasing the annual subscription within a timeframe (up to 20th Sept IIRC) and via the specific Sony online store
Go and have a look at here - it might be you can buy the subscription but not commence it?

my PS+ free/trial sub ended today...

on my account i had NO

Automatically Add Funds to Renew Subscriptions or Pay for Pre-ordered Content No

+

had 80 Ł ready to buy 2 years ps+ as i would get 2x 90 days extra free...

yet they took my money?

WHERE DO I FILE A COMPLAINT?

Last edited:
i didn't had automatic renew ps plus that's why....

maybe because of trial auto on console itself?

i sent email to uk sony [FONT=&quot]Email: [email protected] but i'll doubt anything will help.....lost 11,99 for nothing, thanks sony.

the problem is i was gonna buy 2 years for 80 Ł, now i have 68,01 on my wallet so can buy only 1 year......

my 90 days are now :

[/FONT] PlayStation®Plus: 90 Day Membership (Subscription) Subscription

Charge £11.99 Starts 13/08/2013 Expires 11/12/2013 Next Renewal Date - Status In Use (No Automatic Renewal)
so if i buy now 1year will it start from 11/12/2013?

Last edited:
I've created my PSN account and I wanted to buy the 12 months + 3 free offer on the Sony PS site, but when I go to pay for it it just says "Playstation Plus One-Year Subscription" with no mention of the 3 months free. Is this normal? I would email support but I emailed them a week ago and got no reply, so they seem pants.

This is something I noticed too, need confirmation before I buy it.

I assume they just haven't modified the name since it's an EU only offer and NA doesn't get it, but I'm a bit nervous about spending the £40 then having to deal with support if the 90 days isn't added.

And if anyone else is looking at the offer, I read elsewhere that the offer stacks, so I plan on buying 2 years of subscription and getting 180 days free.

ShopTo has the £25 PSN points cards for £20.86 so if I buy 3 of those then add £5 (£80) the total cost for 30 months will be £67.58 which is £2.25pm.

you need to have funds on your psn account, buy from store directly.... i just bought yesterday, it did add 90 days.

buy psn cards from cdkeys - 5% fb like code CDK0986.

cdkeys is the cheapest....35 pounds for 29 or so.

you need to have funds on your psn account, buy from store directly.... i just bought yesterday, it did add 90 days.

buy psn cards from cdkeys - 5% fb like code CDK0986.

cdkeys is the cheapest....35 pounds for 29 or so.

Ah, sweet, cheers mate! Do you know if you can use that code multiple times for one person? I see there is some logic in there so that if you spend more than a certain amount, it caps the discount eg if I put 1 £25 card in my basket if gives me £1.10 discount, and if I add another card taking the order to £42.88 the discount stays at £1.10. So it makes sense to buy the cards separately if you can use the code on the same account multiple times.

I bought 3 PSN (1 x 35pt code and 2 x 25pt codes) codes from CDKeys and had to use a discount code I found on hotukdeals since for some reason the other code wouldn't work anymore (logged in or out). When I bought the 3rd one they wouldn't give me the code "for security reasons" and someone emailed me from there asking for a scan of my passport/driver's licence! :(

I told them I won't do that and to cancel it if they aren't happy.

Back
Top Bottom