Playstation Plus

on the PSN webstore add it to the download queue, the next time your turn your PS3 on it will pop up with a message that it is adding itesm to the download list etc.

if you have the PS3 set to do the PS+ auto updates etc it will auto add them and start the download the next time it does these (if it is before you next switch it on manually).

Nice ! What's the website for the PSN webstore ? I'm on playstation.com signed in and not seeing anything obvious. This will be handy.

Not too interested in the games offered this month so I'm going to wait until last day of the offer to get my 15 months for the price of 12! Should tie me over nicely into the release of PS4...

Not too interested in the games offered this month so I'm going to wait until last day of the offer to get my 15 months for the price of 12! Should tie me over nicely into the release of PS4...

last day is 20.9.

one other question, i have ready 80 pounds for 2 years subs, will it work?

20.9.2015 ? :D

Isnt it about this time of year they do a year sub for £30?

And another question....

If I download a Vita game on the PS3 does this count as associated to my PS3? Being on PS+ for a while I had a load of games downloaded ready for my Vita. When I got the Vita I couldn't connect to the PS3 (Apparently you have to pair them according to my friend) and I downloaded them all again and deleted them from the PS3. After the Vita TV announcement I am really interested in buying one for the bedroom for a bit of casual play. So I want to be able to download the games I have to the Vita TV as well as have them on my Vita.

I finally bought a PS3 the other day since there was a good deal at Game for it funnily enough. I really regret getting a 360 this gen, but that's been rectified now :)

I will wait til next Christmas to get a PS4 when there will be more good games for it, and in the meantime I want to play the PS games I missed and use the PS3 to watch Netflix.

Basically the question I wanted to ask was when I get PS+, will I only get games on it from now on, or will I get access to all the games ever released on it? I googled it and I found lists of the games released but I can't see if I would get access to those games. From the sound of it, they have these Instant Access games which I can only get if I subscribe this month, but if I subscribe next month I will have missed them.

Is that right?

Anyone know how i can get the 3 months free for a PS4 when it comes ? can i buy or do something now to get 3 months free ready for it.. (i dont have a PS3) so i would obviously want to save the 15 months when i got the console.

well I did say it

Now that it hasn't been mentioned for a few posts, it's seems a good time (so not to point the finger) to say it would be a good idea to have a few bullet points maybe in the OP about how PS+ works in regards to do the games last after my sub expires etc etc etc. Seems to be a lot of questions that could all be covered in a brief paragraph

Back
Top Bottom