Playstation Plus

Started playing Remember Me last night and was pleasantly surprised by it, looks lovely and has quite good gameplay.

Yeah I've played about 4-5 hours of it, just at the start of chapter 4.

The combat does get a little repetitive at times, doing the same combos over and over, but there's enough variation to not get completely bored, and as has already been mentioned, it looks fantastic, and the storyline is pretty good :)

I think my only gripe so far would be the same as was mentioned by Yahtzee in his Zero Punctuation review - the small number of "memory remixes" which are the cool unique feature of the game. I'm supposedly half way through, and have only actually done one, which was the tutorial one :(

I finished Remember Me yesterday, thought it was a pretty decent game myself, story was good and I thought the combat system worked great once I'd got a handle on it. Might even try to platinum it for a chuckle :-)

I finished Remember Me yesterday, thought it was a pretty decent game myself, story was good and I thought the combat system worked great once I'd got a handle on it. Might even try to platinum it for a chuckle :-)

How long is it? I noticed I have only played it for a couple of hours and am already 24% complete!

I didn't take notice of how long it took, but at a guess I'd say around the 10 - 12 hour mark would be right. Percentage wise it's taking into account collection of memories, sat patches and focus boosts too, I think I was at 90% when I actually finished it due to having missed a few.

i started playing remember me the other day, and i like the game aswell. Ive not tried MGS rising yet, keep seeing people mention about bad camera angles etc in it so im not sure if i will even try it.

I'm looking to buy playstation plus but it looks like there's two versions ?? Some website have the picture of a sort of bronze plus sign and others are gold ?

If I buy ps+ from cdkeys.com is there like a certain expiry date for when I have to enter the code or can I keep it until the ps4 comes out ?

I'm not sure about expiration dates but if you have a ps3 or a vita or have any intention of getting one I'd redeem the code before the 20th so you can get this months IGC freebies :)

Back
Top Bottom