Playstation Plus

So this is going to confuse me when I get the PS4 - what do I buy to get PS+?

Do I buy these playstation wallet cards and then use them to buy the PS+ or do they only let me buy things from the store?

For example this:

http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-Plus-month-Subscription-Download/dp/B004RMK5QG

Gives me 12 months PS PLus subscription

What does this do?

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Playstat...004RMK4P8/ref=pd_sim_vg_1/188-6747793-3314708

Does the above just give me cash to spend in their store? Or can I get the Network Card cash to spend on the PS Plus subscription?

**please ignore the fact ive linked US prices etc - Im just using them as examples of the product that im unsure of

Last edited:
You can use the wallet cards to add money to your wallet. Then you use your wallet money to buy ANYTHING from the PS store. Alternatively you can buy a PS+ code from Game, etc. that you just type in to the store to get your PS+ activated.

You can use the wallet cards to add money to your wallet. Then you use your wallet money to buy ANYTHING from the PS store. Alternatively you can buy a PS+ code from Game, etc. that you just type in to the store to get your PS+ activated.

Brilliant, thanks for that.

So its a case of either finding the wallet money for cheaper than it is, or a cheaper PS Plus code :)

Stupid question

If there are free ps4 games available to psn plus users will I be able to grab them via my ps3 so they are waiting for me when I finally do get a ps4. I'm sure sony won't be that great but just wonder if it's been confirmed a definite no.....

December games, available from 27th/29th November.

Leaving PS Plus:
27th November: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
27th November: Jak and Daxter Trilogy
27th November: MotorStorm RC
27th November: Oddworld Strangers Wrath

Entering PS Plus:
29th November: RESOGUN (PS4)
29th November: Contrast (PS4)
27th November: Grid 2 (PS3)
27th November: Guacamelee! (Cross Buy) (PS3/Vita)
27th November: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed (Vita)
27th November: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories (Vita)

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013...s-in-december-resogun-guacamelee-grid-2-more/

December games

Leaving PS Plus:
27th November: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
27th November: Jak and Daxter Trilogy
27th November: MotorStorm RC
27th November: Oddworld Strangers Wrath

Entering PS Plus:
29th November: RESOGUN
29th November: Contrast
27th November: Grid 2
27th November: Guacamelee! (Cross Buy)
27th November: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
27th November: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories

Edit: damn wizard

I reckon it'll be a lot of indie titles and psplus versions of games (Driveclub) for the first year or two.

I'm a bit miffed that we got an old PSP game with this update though, they could have gone with guacamelee and sonic as the vita games and give us another ps3/psn game instead of a psp game!

Meh, nothing on there really takes my breath away - had a few good months though, I've not even started on MGR or Kingdoms of Amalur yet, so still fairly happy!

Do they ever do anything special for Christmas in terms of "free" games?

Back
Top Bottom