Playstation Plus

Associate
Is the PSN Store on the PS4 nearly always down for anyone else? I find that it's not even a 50-50 chance of it being available, more like 80-20 that it's going to be down.

I don't have any problems with the PSN itself, very little lag when gaming online and I'm connecting at around 12Mb/s down and 1Mb/s up. But the store is very hit and miss for me.

I've had mine for a week now and never had an issue with the store, although to be fair its not like I have been loading it up daily, logged in the first day to get Warthunder, Flower and Resogun, then a few days ago to do the PS3 to PS4 upgrade for AC4.

Associate
Sent you one in trust, for some reason got two emails heh.
ah never received it, just noticed my trust email is my old pipex email - thanks for trying tho.

Managed to get a code online it seems even tho the codes are different they are multi use codes. i found one via google and a few others had already used it but it worked when i tried it.

They must have hidden it well in the email i received lol

Associate
ah never received it, just noticed my trust email is my old pipex email - thanks for trying tho.

Managed to get a code online it seems even tho the codes are different they are multi use codes. i found one via google and a few others had already used it but it worked when i tried it.

Ah no problem then :D, seems weird if they are multi-use yet they're all different though...

Associate
Ah no problem then :D, seems weird if they are multi-use yet they're all different though...

thats what i thought aswell, unless i just got lucky and no one had used it - think they would have as it was on a ps3 site and was posted about 3 days ago, with people saying they had used it aswell.

Soldato
When do the annual PS+ games change? Is there a set date?

Edit: After some reading I'm not sure if there are any annual PS+ games? I am wondering why all PS+ games don't get refreshed each month though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom