Playstation Plus

Soldato
For June: God of War (2018), Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker, and Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl

I'm not usually one to complain just because the games aren't to my tastes, but this month is rather disappointing. God of War is excellent but PS5 owners have had it for 18 months already, so that inclusion is particularly disappointing.

Last edited:
Soldato
For June: od of War (2018), Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker, and Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl

I'm not usually one to complain just because the games aren't to my tastes, but this month is rather disappointing. God of War is excellent but PS5 owners have had it for 18 months already, so that inclusion is particularly disappointing.
More scarily, is gow really 4 years old:eek:.

Associate
My ps plus ran out end of Feb and I am in two minds about renewing. I don't play much online and it may be cheaper to but the PS5 collection titles I wanted to play on the cheap as I have time to play them.

Soldato
So what are everyone's thoughts on the new tiers so far? I'm still on Essential but looking through the catalogue I'm overall very impressed with what's there. Some notable omissions and a lot of filler, but lots of pleasant surprises too.

Trying to decide if Premium is worth the additional £20ish over Extra, the Classics catalogue isn't doing much for me and I'd really like a way to test the PS3 game streaming first to see how it performs in the real world. I have the ideal connection for it but I've heard it can still exhibit issues and image quality isn't as good as native.

Associate
I have upgraded to Extra, it was £12 for me with what i had left on the existing sub, Returnal is on Extra and i havent played that so jumped in and downloaded/playing, there are a bunch of other good stuff (to me as casual gamer) on Extra that were not part of Essential sub, so i have opted for Extra right now.....

I can see with Extra sub that there is a load of filler stuff on there, stuff that i would not download and what i wouldnt play, so will see how it pans out over the next few months and if by Nov-22 its static content i will fall back to Essential sub or cancel.

Im off work for a number of weeks so will sink my teeth into the available content so it works for me right now, time will tell though if its got legs with Sony to keep content fresh and up-to-date.

Agree with others with June GOW "free" yes its been free for PS5 for some time, i have it in the collection and i also have it on disk, no benefit to me and many others in the same boat.....

Back
Top Bottom