***** PlayStation Vita Official Thread *****

Associate
Christ alive I hope amazon are the same.

I've never known Amazon get anything to me early and I order/pre-order from them a lot. I really hope this is different for Vita but I doubt it.
They are superb at getting things to you on time but never early in my experience.
They are only ever let down by couriers (****** Link I'm looking at you!!!:mad:).

Got a wifi on order from Amazon, along with Wipeout. Will probably get Motorstorm RC as well, but waiting for reviews. Saw a vid on Youtube and it didn't look THAT good.

V.

Soldato
I've never known Amazon get anything to me early and I order/pre-order from them a lot. I really hope this is different for Vita but I doubt it.
They are superb at getting things to you on time but never early in my experience.
They are only ever let down by couriers (****** Link I'm looking at you!!!:mad:).

Got a wifi on order from Amazon, along with Wipeout. Will probably get Motorstorm RC as well, but waiting for reviews. Saw a vid on Youtube and it didn't look THAT good.

V.

Amazon delivery upsets me, I have Amazon Prime for the free next day delivery. I always get my deliveries sent to my office so someone is always there to sign for it but they insist upon using HDNL for my deliveries and we're obviously at the end of the delivery run as we NEVER get the delivery before 6pm.

Soldato
OP
Amazon delivery upsets me, I have Amazon Prime for the free next day delivery. I always get my deliveries sent to my office so someone is always there to sign for it but they insist upon using HDNL for my deliveries and we're obviously at the end of the delivery run as we NEVER get the delivery before 6pm.

The toaster I got the other day was a different courier and it was here by 11. I've also had stuff from HDNL. Please Please Please be the first company. Or Parcel Farce, Or City Link, or DPD, or basically anyone but HDNL. All the other drivers for this area are brilliant.

EDIT: An advert for the 3G unit was spotted in a magazine and it said that to get Wipeout you had to top up £15 instead of the £5 we were told previously. THIS IS A TYPO and ha been confirmed as such by Vodafone. Do not panic.

Soldato
I played with one of these today in Gamestation. Tried 3 different games. The look and feel of these is very good and the screen is fantastic.

Then the girl told me the price. I nearly died! :eek:

Caporegime
Enjoy your purchases guys, cancelled mine yesterday in fear it might get processed, will pick one up eventually, just depends if my money goes on other gadgets in the mean time.

Once the Vita does remote play for all the PS3/SEN titles Ill probably pick it up

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
Enjoy your purchases guys, cancelled mine yesterday in fear it might get processed, will pick one up eventually, just depends if my money goes on other gadgets in the mean time.

Once the Vita does remote play for all the PS3/SEN titles Ill probably pick it up

ps3ud0 :cool:

I think you can do it with any game except it just has to be wired, so if you can get a long USB extension then maybe you'd want it :p

Soldato
Rumours are the Game Group bundles are:

£249 Wifi Console + FIFA
£289 Wifi Console + FIFA + Uncharted
£299 Wifi Console + 8GB Memory Card + Uncharted + £10 PSN voucher

+£50 for the 3G Models

Not very competitive at all...however apparently their 3DS bundles changed last minute so hopefully they'll do the same with this one as the only sales they'll get at this rate are people with existing credit!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom