***** PlayStation Vita Official Thread *****

Associate
Ok, thanks for the clarification. I'm relieved that I don't need to buy another card. It's still a hassle but hey there are potential workarounds.

Soldato
FYI - anyone that has ordered from Play... I'm willing to bet they won't ship out in time for the 22nd. They didn't manage it with the psp!

Also, the PSP was only £180 at launch.... Sony are taking the proverbial!

Have finally succumbed and ordered a Vita 3G with uncharted from Play though.... lol. Going to regret this methinks!

Soldato
Btw for those ordering from Play, you get more than 1% cashback on Topcashback from what I can see.

Mine has tracked at £4.60 for the £228 Rayman Wifi bundle which is the 2% games cashback listed on Topcashback and not the 1% console cashback they list.

Associate
Great news on the topcashback from play. Just checked mine and it's £4.90 back.

Not in a hurry for the vita.

Soldato
I have Hustle Kings and Super Stardust on the PS3 does that mean i will get them for free on the PSV as well?

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/...for-one-price/

Quote:
- When you buy MotorStorm RC you will be able to play it on PS3 and PS Vita at no additional cost.
- When you buy Hustle Kings and/or Top Darts for PS Vita, you will get the PS3 versions for free. If you already own these games on PS3, you’ll be able to download the PS Vita version for free.
- If you purchase WipEout 2048 and you already own WipEout HD and the HD Fury DLC on PS3, you will be able to download them for free when they launch on PS Vita later this spring.
- DLC purchased for the PS3 version of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 can be used on the PS Vita version for free (and vice versa).

Back
Top Bottom