***** PlayStation Vita Official Thread *****

Associate
Just called play as my account had a status of declined (nice of them to email me that info). They said as it was a high value item they had held the order and I needed to answer some account questions before they would process the order.

So, if you've ordered from play, I suggest you'd double check your account.

Soldato
Havent prdered any of those protectors from amazon as it says 1-3 weeks dispatch? If i order now i wan it for the 22nd :( cant remember what they are called but they are 6.99 and cover the whole face of the system

Associate
Soldato
Just called play as my account had a status of declined (nice of them to email me that info). They said as it was a high value item they had held the order and I needed to answer some account questions before they would process the order.

So, if you've ordered from play, I suggest you'd double check your account.

Just called them and thats what they said !

Caporegime
The PSV screen is easy to scratch. No way in hell would I ever have anything like that pressing dust into the screen.

I have not read enough about it to know to be honest. But the case seems protective enough for me (The flap part). I carried the original PSP around with just a pouch that probably "pressed" dust into the screen but never scratched or blemished it.

I am just planing on using it while I commute and at home, occasionally. I know some people are going for screen protectors and Hard cases (like the VIP "glasses" case) but I think I can live without them and still manage to keep the handheld in decent condition. If it does pick up a small bit of dust or scracth, I doubt I will cry about it.

As do most things. Stick some dust/grit on a soft cloth and give it a gentle rub ;)
Not sure if serious!!! I take good enough care of my stuff for this scenario to be a non-issue.

rp2000

Caporegime
Anyone know how the £5 off code you get with pre-order packs will work? I read somewhere that some people who pre-ordered (with that pack) from Game have got e-mails asking them what title they want the discount on and (presumably) they will get issued discount codes or something based on that.

What happens to people who just get their pre-order packs in the post or in-store? Will they have to wait around a few days? I did want to pick up Super Stardust on Day1 , with the £5 discount, ideally and I didn't want any of the other 3 games :(

Also (I think) someone on this thread or the old one worked for Morrison's? I wanted to know how they will handle their pre-orders? Do they buy enough per store to match the pre-orders so everyone can get their consoles on day one? I am planning to go in the afternoon so would be a bit annoyed if they have sold out or have no stock left!

rp2000

Caporegime
Sister in law works in Morrisons, said to me yesterday was the last day to pre-order and that would guarantee you get the vita.

Cheers for the quick reply!!! Just hoping now they let me use the £25 voucher on the same trip so I can use it to get a retail game (probably Uncharted).

rp2000

Caporegime
Soldato
hmmm now torn between getting the VIP case and the hori protector, or just get the starter kit?

i dont really intend on using it outside of my house tbh dunno what would be the best value for me

Permabanned
played on one today, tbh its a bit meh and samey to the PSP with some improvements, graphics are good but I can't see it lasting, certainly wouldn't drop £200+ on it.

As i suspected it be good for a few weeks then gather dust

Soldato
played on one today, tbh its a bit meh and samey to the PSP with some improvements, graphics are good but I can't see it lasting, certainly wouldn't drop £200+ on it.

As i suspected it be good for a few weeks then gather dust

cant wait personally :)

each to there own, great price for what it actually is imo

Back
Top Bottom